89-90 All Pro pics

4racing

#52 is Kenny Schrader at Phoenix Copper Classic

#6 is Rick Carelli from Colorado, he was racing for Marshall Chesrown at this time.

#14 is Rick Crawford, I think this car was a Buick Regal from the Stabler Motorsports team.

#77 is Tommy Grimes from San Antonio, I think. I will ask him next time I see him.

Bottom two pics are Phoenix, cars may be from the Southwest tour. White 52 may be Butch Miller.

#98 is Jody Ridley, it looks like it is at I-70 in Missouri.

#22 might be Mike Chase from the Southwest tour; he drove a few races with with Freymiller sponsorship on the NASCAR tour at that time.

On the 72, I was debating with myself about Hanley, or maybe Eddie Mercer making a trip over there.

The white # 4 is Bobby Gill from Venice, Florida,

The purple #25 is Clay Brown from Pensacola,

White #3 is probably the #53 of Scott Hansen

• 1 month later...

Big Jr. Hanley fan here from Ontario, Canada. Love this site and all the old pics. LOVE the Jr. Hanley pics. They are amazing. I have a collection of hundreds and hundreds of pics of Jr and these are AWESOME to add to my collection. One of the few races I do not have any pics of him from. THANKS SO MUCH FOR POSTING THESE!!!!

Would you happen to have any of Hanley from victory lane as I sure he won this race and then again the next year in a Rick Carelli car. I have a video of his win in the Carelli car is you are interested. I can give you the link, just let me know.

Would appreciate any other Hanley pics from this race or anything else from it. Programs, shirts, just about any info would be greatly apprecitated.

THANKS AGAIN!!!!

RON (hanley_72@hotmail.com)

Archived