CC Minis

Pumpkin 29

Just wanted to ask a question, I was reading an article that said to even out a field of cars run a gear rule that way you limit what every body puts in there motors. set an overall ratio of say 6.00 wouldn't that kind of even everybody out . You wouldn't need to build 8500 rpm motors to race. Post what you think it just kinda made sense. I wanted to know what you thought?

all cars with same ratio .. would not could not work ....some cars would still not be as fast as others . motor size .wieght ..wheel base ...you still have the split between fwd ..rwd .... look at the lagacy class ...all the same but different ...

.... look at the lagacy class ...all the same but different ...

What??

outside of oldtimers dyslexia :blink: or what ever,lol the Point I was trying to make was that if all the cars ran a ratio that say limited them to 5000 or 5500 rpm there would be benefits. 1 motors would live longer , cost would go down( no big machine shop bills ) 3 racing would be closer and it would be fairly easy to tech. Also you would make it easier for people to get started in racing by keeping costs low . I know not all cars can run the same ratio but you should be able to have a happy medium and keep everyone on a level field. Ever since I bought another car the mind has been working for good or bad.

.... look at the lagacy class ...all the same but different ...

What??

outside of oldtimers dyslexia :blink: or what ever,lol the Point I was trying to make was that if all the cars ran a ratio that say limited them to 5000 or 5500 rpm there would be benefits. 1 motors would live longer , cost would go down( no big machine shop bills ) 3 racing would be closer and it would be fairly easy to tech. Also you would make it easier for people to get started in racing by keeping costs low . I know not all cars can run the same ratio but you should be able to have a happy medium and keep everyone on a level field. Ever since I bought another car the mind has been working for good or bad.but you can darn sure work at it .anyway ..

well shut your mind down .and get that 84 car ready ...or number 9 ....your talking aboult what we had when you started racen with us in 90. today it probably wont work unless you limit it to just a few makes ...you know fords ....fuel injected is in use today ..so you can count that out as for carb verses injection ..thow WILL would love it ..he does not turn much more than that as it is now ....... which in a way goes back to the legacy stuff ...those cars are suppose to be the same ..yet some seem to leave others behind ...now you can come up with all the reasons why that is ..but it is what it is ..... no class will ever be equal ....but you can darn sure work at it ..

I know what would work for sure.....let OT set up everyones car the same....that ought to slow em all down for 5 wide racing :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That would be like watching a washing machine go round round round never finish a lap!!!! ROTFL :o:o:blink::blink:

you should know pumkin patch .you raced that way for years ..tps always needed a clown ..this is going to be fun with you joining up ...... lalo dont feed him .....and rat ..ok ill admit thats funny .

pumpkin29 what are you asking question about trying to make car gearthe same you just bought one of the fastest cars or the fastest car racen in corpus christi so race it and if no one can put the money together to build a faster car let them stay in the back

pumpkin29 what are you asking question about trying to make car gearthe same you just bought one of the fastest cars or the fastest car racen in corpus christi so race it and if no one can put the money together to build a faster car let them stay in the back

looks like you will be sitting in the back ..lol ..jk .could not help it just had to do that ..i believe bobby will be moveing the motor over to his tps .car .. he could not help buying it ..jessie and i talked aboult it and arial and i talked aboult it .and bobby listened ..to all of us ..we thought he could not go wrong with the purchase of that motor ..as i told tim it is a hell of a deal for a fine fast motor ..smart move

your right right be hind of him and in front of you on the dirt :D
sorta funny i dont remember racen the dirt with him .....but i will admit i have only been in a race against tim once and we bumped and he spun ...been in one race against ej .and i never saw him ..untill his wreck ..so id say i finished two races ive been in a few years .second and somewhere back there lol ..dont drive enough anymore .

your right right be hind of him and in front of you on the dirt :D

sorta funny i dont remember racen the dirt with him .....but i will admit i have only been in a race against tim once and we bumped and he spun ...been in one race against ej .and i never saw him ..untill his wreck ..so id say i finished two races ive been in a few years .second and somewhere back there lol ..dont drive enough anymore .

Oltimer I dont rememebr you spinning me out. Are you smokin that crack again. :blink:

Archived