rules

The rule book is posted it will be enforced. I am not sure what answer you are looking for ? Thanks again for your reply. The race track is opening that is a very big positive note. I think you need to realize that its opening and have a good time , I am not sure what your concerns are in the past but they should not be held towards anyone. The track reopens March 29th the rules are posted , the schedule will be out soon we hope you choose to race with us.

Thanks

Mike Cooper

[edited out by Nick Holt, 1/20/08]

v8smlblk,

I don't know who you are, but we need to keep positive comments on here. If you have a problem with the past, leave it as the past! Work toward the future, if you are just looking for trouble Racing doest need it in Texas. You have only posted 4 or 5 comments on here all negative!

post-2448-1200854140_thumb.png

post-2448-1200854179.gif

You didn't ask a question.You made an accusatory statement. Why not be happy about having a place to race instead of worrying about what might have happened yesterday?

Thanks David thats funny there how many feature wins do I have :huh: Wait I forgot you beat me by one last year :D I will have to say its about one of the only times I have been four wide at the finish line :D

I think I still have your paint on the side of the car :lol: We have some fast chargers coming out , I think you will have a great time, No more driving home till 3am in the morning

opening red river is a great thing for wichita falls , i ran with mike all last year in altus ! he will do good job of managing the track ! he will talk to you about anything you want ! he manages better than he races !! :D

Archived