Off Topic I NEED HELP!

broncocarnage

alright i am new on this board and i did not see an "offtopic" section so please dont flag me. i live in the town of texas city. i know there are probably some ppl on here from texas city. well ill get to the chase. the local city and police are on my rearend for uninspected and unregistered vehicles in my yard. i have a chevy blazer that is in my name but has no stickers or plates on it at all. it is what we in the "off road" scene call an off highway vehicle or an OHV. well from experience i know race cars in general have no stickers on them either and i had heard about a loop hole to protect motorsports vehicles does any one know anything about this? i am sorry about the book, but any help i can get is very appreciated i know someone out there has delt with this problem in there area. i thank you in advance for the help angain sorry for the book.

there are alot of things that go into it. first does your city allow vehicles to be parked in the yard. how long have they been sitting, are they covered, ugly, did you piss one of your neighbors off. call the city code enforcement officer and find out straight from the source what you are doing wrong and what you can do to fix it.

there are alot of things that go into it. first does your city allow vehicles to be parked in the yard. how long have they been sitting, are they covered, ugly, did you piss one of your neighbors off. call the city code enforcement officer and find out straight from the source what you are doing wrong and what you can do to fix it.

my neighbors hates me the vehicle runs and drives but the city tells me that it has to be registered. why if it is on private property and i dont drive it on the road

just a shot in the dark here. i havent seen your property and i dont know who you are. but make an honest effort to get it all cleaned up. if they are parked in the grass move em to the driveway and park you street car on the road. a little bit goes a long ways when it comes to your neighbors and how they perceive your property. i would bet that is a neighbor that has complained to the city. it may be to late now but who know.

good luck

• 2 weeks later...

Archived