The Bull logo?

Jason

This bulls are not exactly alike from what i see but Jason if you want to know about the bull contact Shawn or Micheal rhoads,they are the ones that came up with the design.

The first one is Jasons Bull and the other is the bull for the Track

[resized by Nick Holt, 12/29/07]

post-445-1198955911_thumb.png

post-3-1198956508_thumb.jpg

Jason so you will know me nor my dad designed the bull graphic...

Only Mike & Shawn can tell you who designed it...

but I have never seen a universitys mascot with aspahlt textured horns, or highway stripes...

Tom Creacy

PS. There was some recent litigation between the Texas Longhorns and the folks that created the Saw Em Off Slogan, all they had to go was add a goatee and it got court approval...

JASON, If you would spend as much time updating sts website as you do messing with people who have good intentions maybe Owen would be doing a lot better. CC SPEEDWAY THE ONLY TEXAS THUNDER TRACK IN SOUTH TEXAS

93, While I do agree with you, I do not see this as a big deal, it isnt the first time jason has tried to accuse me of copyright and or trademark infringement....

Must be my fault that the Thunders were canceled and that it rained for 4 months straight also. Yea thats right I charge Owen so much that he had to cancel the 4 Thunder cars. You guys are to funny. A buddy gave me a call saying he saw the bull logo in NCAA Football 08 and what team it was for. Just thought and still think it was funny.

JASON, If you would spend as much time updating sts website as you do messing with people who have good intentions maybe Owen would be doing a lot better. CC SPEEDWAY THE ONLY TEXAS THUNDER TRACK IN SOUTH TEXAS

93, While I do agree with you, I do not see this as a big deal, it isnt the first time jason has tried to accuse me of copyright and or trademark infringement....

Please elaborate Creasy.

Good luck Shawn and Michael. I hope you guys do succeed and make CCSpeedway a place that people can enjoy again.

J

I agree. Jason, if you spent half the time on the STS website as you spend stirring up worthless crap in business that doesn't even pertain to you, dirt drivers might actually have a website that is worth looking and doesn't have outdated information.

Agree.Thank you Racerette very nicely put!!!

I agree. Jason, if you spent half the time on the STS website as you spend stirring up worthless crap in business that doesn't even pertain to you, dirt drivers might actually have a website that is worth looking and doesn't have outdated information.

I agree , it takes days sometimes weeks to get updated info on STS website. I dont understand why this bothers jason so much , is it jealousy, Scared of The Bull , after all this junk , he then wishes them success. Starts junk then try to brush it off. I like the Bull and CC Speedways website is easy to find the info we want.

:) Ok, let’s cut all the bull and start promoting Texas Racing. I truly wish all Texas Tracks a very successful season and hope that all of those that profess to love the sport would spend there time promoting the sport and our local tracks instead of finding fault with each other. As far as I know only one person that ever walked this earth was perfect and he died on a cross but not in my heart. Let’s all work together to promote racing in 08 regardless of which track we support or our feelings for each other. Again, I hope ALL Texas Tracks have a very successful and prosperous season. :)

Archived