race cars

what is the pay out for all classes and is it going to be on a sliding scale or fixed and what gaurantee do we have as recers that this track owner is not going to give up on the track when it dont make any money or have any cars to speek of because this track has a bad rep already just a few concerns from a previous racer BOBBY NETTLES

Last time I checked there weren't many guarantees in racing...

And I really don't think that the new owners deserve this sort of negative stuff. If you weren't satisfied with the way the previous owners ran the place, why take it out on the new owners?

Nick

Last time I checked there weren't many guarantees in racing...

And I really don't think that the new owners deserve this sort of negative stuff. If you weren't satisfied with the way the previous owners ran the place, why take it out on the new owners?

Nick

i was nt trying to be negtive but i think the track owners and manger are going to work really hard to show this is not going to be the same old game or the same circus it was before

I'd like to add that the new General Manager has already been in contact with us at Thunderhill Raceway - trying to work with us on possible dates, etc., for the touring classes. It finally seems that we're entering a new era in racing . . . where all of the tracks are trying to work together. What a concept!

It is great to see the tracks working together. I do believe that dirt tracks are doing good due to IMCA. the tracks may not be working directly together but it is good to know you can go to an imca track in california be legal and run with the cars.

I'd like to add that the new General Manager has already been in contact with us at Thunderhill Raceway - trying to work with us on possible dates, etc., for the touring classes. It finally seems that we're entering a new era in racing . . . where all of the tracks are trying to work together. What a concept!

I just kind of stumbled upon this discussion, but I wonder if any state championship races are planned. If there are four paved tracks, maybe eight races, two at each track to award state points for each division involved. Just a thought/question.

Archived