PRAYER NEEDED

HJF2

HEY FELLOW RACERS & RACE FANS MY YOUNGEST SON DAVID GAVLIK WAS ADMITTED TO MEMORIAL HOSPITAL ON 11-12-07 WITH WHAT WE THOUGHT WAS A MILD CASE OF PNEUMONIA,ON 11-17--07 HE WAS TRANFERED TO THE CRITICAL CARE UNIT HIS CONDITION HAS CONTINUED TO WORSEN.THEY HAD TO INSTALL A TRACHEA TUBE,HIS BLOOD PRESSURE KEEPS GOING FROM VERY HIGH TO VERY LOW.NOW THIS MORNING THEY CALLED AND INFORMED ME THAT HE 'S LOST PULSE IN HIS LEFT LEG AND NEED TO PUT A STINT IN TO TRY AND RESTORE THE PULSE.SO IF YOU GUY'S CAN KEEP HIM IN YOUR PRAYERS IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. :(

THANKS TO ALL

Bob Gavlik

07 HOBBY STOCK

Bob,

How old is your son?

He will be in our prayers.

Nick

David is 30 yrs old,he was born with cerebral palsy and has been mentaly & physicaly challenged all his life.

Bob your son, you, and your family are in all of our prayers, you are all a great part of the racing community and we pray everything comes out well.

Owen and STS Staff

I would like to say thank you to everyone.

thats sad to hear . im changing my wish list of metieral things from santa ..and giveing him a new list ....

[ DEAR SANTA ..FORGET EVERYTHING I ASKED FOR .. ALL I WANT FROM CHRISTMAS IS A CURE FOR THIS YOUNG MAN ..GET HIM WELL SO HE CAN JOIN HIS FAMILY ON JESUS BIRTHDAY ...] thanks santa ..you can still drop by and ill have some treats for you ..

:D To ALL,

Hope everyone had a good holiday standown on the home front. :D

Also, just wanted to know if there has been any change or improvement in David's condition? Knowing the Gavlick family, my mom has put his name up on their prayer board at her church. Thanks for the update.

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (back home in CC) :ph34r:

:D To ALL,

Hope everyone had a good holiday standown on the home front. :D

Also, just wanted to know if there has been any change or improvement in David's condition? Knowing the Gavlick family, my mom has put his name up on their prayer board at her church. Thanks for the update.

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (back home in CC) :ph34r:

David has been moved to an LTECH HOSPITAL inside Spohn Shoreline. He still has a very bad case of pneumonia,for reasons yet to be explained it just won't go away. We just keep PRAYING.

Archived