TEXAS PRO SEDANS SCHEDULE

Texas Pro Sedans – 2008 Schedule at Tunderhill Raceway

San Antonio, Texas

An eight event 2008 race schedule has been announced for the upcoming Texas Pro Sedans racing season. The schedule will initiate the 33rd consecutive year of racing by the four cylinder stock car series.

Highlighting the schedule is eight signed races with Thunderhill Raceway Promoter Mary Ann Naumann.

Race Date.................Track/Event (race remarks)

April 12.....................Thunderhill Raceway … (Time Trials & 25 Lap Feature Race)

April 26.....................Thunderhill Raceway … (2 – 8 lap Heats, 20 lap Feature Race)

May 10......................Thunderhill Raceway … (2 – 8 lap Heats, 20 lap Feature Race)

May 31......................Thunderhill Raceway … (Time Trials & 25 Lap Feature Race)

June 28.....................Thunderhill Raceway … (2 – 8 lap Heats, 20 lap Feature Race)

July 26......................Thunderhill Raceway … (2 - 8 lap Heats, 20 lap Feature Race)

August 30..................Thunderhill Raceway … (2 - 8 lap Heats, 20 lap Feature Race)

September 27............Thunderhill Raceway … (Time Trials & 33 Lap Feature Race (“12th THR Spectacular”)

November 8...............2008 TPS Awards Dinner (location to be announced)

In the event of postponement, the following “Rain Date policy ” has been agreed upon between Thunderhill Raceway and the Texas Pro Sedans: "THR management will attempt to reschedule all rained out events. Rescheduling is at the discretion of THR".

Note: More races may be added at another track.

The 2008 TPS race schedule, like most other racing schedules, “is subject to change”.

For further information, visit: http://www.texasprosedans.com

• 3 months later...

good luck have fun ..

What about the # 7 & # 28 ?

well i didnt think we were going to find someone to pull the frame

...it looks like tomorrow it will happen ..then try and get some practice // so jessie said both cars will be there .ready are not ..yeeeha ...hope yours is up to par ..besides i have to come up and see deb ...

Of course, we'd welcome you to come race with us at THR. It's been a while since I've seen my Corpus buddies. Bring some of the others with you!

deb looking forward ..its been awhile ...06 was our last race ..we were there friday morning picking up some tires and wanted so bad to unload both cars and burn some rubber ....... we get so excited when we head that way ...missed the track and all the fine drivers and staff who race and work there ....

Archived