bondo ..

HiTech

what is better to use bondo or fiber glass . or something else ... i am not that good at body work ,,i can take one off and put it back on ,,and throw some paint on it .but patching holes ..well i get an f ...this s not a racecar im working on ..its a car for my son ..if someone near cc .is good at it .and not at something i maybe good at .lets talk ..btw this car does not have any dents to fix ..just some rust around the the windshield front and back and some very small places .. i bet someone that is good at it ..probably could do it in 1 day or so ..im not rich but ill work something out on pay if that is what has tobe done ...ill mow your yard for body work ..lol ..

if it's fiberglass -then resin and kitty hair , finish with glaze coat......if metal - bondo.

wish you lived closer (maybe) and it was may.

Did you say "wish you lived closer" to Oldtimer?

poorboy ..i dont know what he was drinking .i thought the same thing ..-+ that one word sticks out .MAYBE . i figure what he is trying to say ..is ..if i.s was to lives closer to him .he may plug the holes in the car ..while i plug the holes in the fences ..mow the grass .plow the fields ...shovel horse poop .and any other darn thing he could come up with ..........

i guess ur right ,,he'd prolly never get the grass mowed 'cause he's always on the damn computer.

jus funnin ol man.

i guess ur right ,,he'd prolly never get the grass mowed 'cause he's always on the damn computer.

jus funnin ol man.

you made me lmao .younger ... nope your wrong im just that fast ..except one thing . and i aint going there ....get in trouble ..

OT, For small stuff like you are describing, use the Bondo but before you do, get everything as clean as you can then treat it with phosphoric acid (Ospho, Navel Jelly, metal prep, etc.). The phosphoric acid will convert any remaining rust (iron oxide) to iron phosphate which is a stronger chemical bond than rust and will keep it from rusting out from under your bondo..

OT, For small stuff like you are describing, use the Bondo but before you do, get everything as clean as you can then treat it with phosphoric acid (Ospho, Navel Jelly, metal prep, etc.). The phosphoric acid will convert any remaining rust (iron oxide) to iron phosphate which is a stronger chemical bond than rust and will keep it from rusting out from under your bondo..

ten four there good buddy .. only problem i have with bondo .is getting the hardner mixed right ..im either to hot and drys before i get it on .or to cold and wont dry ..this kinda work i am not cut out for ..i hear they have premix bondo ..is that true ....and does it really work ...ive seen bondo work rust ..now i have been informed on what to do to keep that from happening thanks teck man ..

Archived