Cowboys

bigfat

Green Bay 34 Detroit 20

Dallas 41 New York 27

Looks like you're right. They need to start picking on 31, like Favre will do next week.

Time Warner wont have that game in SA. NFL channel is playing hardball with them. Have to find a neighbor w/ dish.

That's the only thing good about dish. NFL network. Replays are really nice. No commericals and no 6 minutes waiting on timeouts and possession changes. But when it rains it goes predator eye ball and you get that funky sound w/ no picture.

It's just like when they moved Monday Night Football to ESPN. You'd be surprised how many Families out there don't have cable or wireless. I know that my mom and dad only had channells 4,5,9 and 12 in San Antonio for the longest time. They were very excited when 29 and 35 moved in. It really sucked when the president came on.

saw a deal for the new Cowboy stadium being built on the news .Cowboys going to "seat liscencing".You want a season ticket,first you put up $16,000 to $50,000,then you'll own the rights to a seat,but still have to buy a ticket to each game at $345.They said if you are a season ticket holder now,you'll have till around end of January to accept the new deal.50g's,gets you a better seat.Appears the Average family is being priced out of going to watch a pro game,since they said several teams were going to this format to pay their new stadiums.

Similar to the PSL seating at TMS. They also did the same thing when they built the new Spurs palace here in San Antonio. Even the colleges are doing this, Texas A&M required my sister and her husband to pay a fee to keep the good seats, then buy game tickets; they gave up on TEN years ago.

Hell, they priced the average american out a long time ago.

And I still get folks that call me a Nazi because I refuse to pay to see any kind of pro sports event.

How can I possibly live in Texas and not go nuts over the Cowboys or Spurs??.

Next week, I will be in Pensacola, with tickets that have been the same price through this decade. And they don't charge me a fee to renew for the same seats every year. And I get four days of entertainment versus 3 hours. And my trip cost doesn't amount to the $345 the Cowboys game would cost me.

It's like these damn toll road's, I pay 400.00 a year on license plate's. Now I have to get off 183 right past 620 to get to Cedar Park. I haven't and will not pay 50.00 a month to go 100 yard's to miss 2 red light's. It's total b/s.

total bs ...they can get away with it aslong as people pay .... dont forget the bridge tax that was suppose to be paid along with highway money ..one thing they keep pushing the little guy out and we should as racers take advantage of it ...i quit going to night clubs when they started chargeing money to listen to dj music ..i want a live band ....my brother went to this last nascar race at texas and wont ever go back ..he had to pay to sleep in the parking lot ......

Archived