ROMCO Champion

6BeesRaceFan

Congratulations to the Bendele Crew and Brandon. They were fast all day yesterday and one of only three cars to break in under 14 seconds for qualifying. He set the pole and won the race. Congratulations again. See you next season.

Brandon - Speaking in behalf of all members and officials of the Texas Pro Sedans Series (the oldest

touring series in Texas, 28 years) we congratulate you, your owner and your crew for winning

the 2003 ROMCO Championship. You are the class of your class.

Neil Upchurch - TPS Race Director

;)

Brandon, I knew you were going to win this thing all along! LOL

But hey--I HAD to root for you...Debwill would have shot me if I didn't!

Congrats to you and your crew...you need to contact me so we can get you on the show next week!

And...congrats to ALL the ROMCO drivers and crews for putting on some great racing this season!

:D:D:D

Congratulations Brandon Bendele and the whole Bendele organization. The Bendele's have been doing it right for years and their dedication and know-how paid off with TWO prestigious championships this season.

And while we're at it, congratulations are due to the Davidson organization as well. Greg has led his team to many victories over the years.

BTW, it's good to see a non-Traction Control team win the championship. Perhaps some of the other teams will pull their TC programs now.

Nick Holt

:rolleyes: Congratulations to Brandon, Frankie and crew for a great year. I am glad you took not only the championship, but the race too. You guys are truly a class act. T. Wade Welch deserves a pat on the back for a great race too. This was the best race all season. I look forward to next year.

Way to go Brandon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived