houston weather?

Josh42

Good luck to all of those folks racing at HMP today. I hope the weather is good and the competition fast! More importantly, I hope you all have a safe race and it's a great show for the fans!

Good luck, we'll talk about the results on tomorrow's show...

Haven't heard from the folks at Houston, but the Houston weather forcast doesn't look all that promising.

This Afternoon

Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Some thunderstorms may be severe. Highs in the lower 80s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight

Showers and thunderstorms. Some thunderstorms may be severe. Locally heavy rain possible. Cooler. Lows in the mid 50s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph becoming north 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Rain chance is 100 percent.

Let's hope they can squeeze the races in...

Nick Holt

I prefer the forecast I found . . . a 40% chance it won't rain! See below. Maybe we can just keep searching the weather links until we find the most favorable forecast! LOL

Is anyone out there in Houston right now? So far, the front hasn't hit SA yet. We're leaving town around 1:30P and would like to hear something from the track or the Houston area??

Thanks!

post-2-1067102459_thumb.jpg

Archived