Robert Barker # 1 again in TSRS

thomasghamilton

Congratulations to Robert on his win and his clean,patient,pass for the lead.I would also like to thank Mary Ann for having the courage and forsight to do away with the all involved rule.Sending Robert Barker to the rear of the field after having been the victim of another driver's frustration would have been a travisty.I just wonder if the whole field realises why they all have torn up race cars now.

No, i'm still not sure why i'm torn up, but I seem to got out better than some. Congrats to Robert. Dont know what caused the big pile up in 1-2 but it sure tore up some good equipment, Gural and New and some others. Hope it wanst bad.

Thanks for lettin me race with you guys these last two races. Enjoyed most of it.

No, i'm still not sure why i'm torn up, but I seem to got out better than some. Congrats to Robert. Dont know what caused the big pile up in 1-2 but it sure tore up some good equipment, Gural and New and some others. Hope it wanst bad.

Thanks for lettin me race with you guys these last two races. Enjoyed most of it.

What caused the big pile up in 1 & 2 was a driver brake checking another driver in retaliation for a past race in Kyle. I am so sad for all the drivers that got taken out due to no fault of their own. To me I think if you can't handle getting beat on a race track you shouldn't be racing. It sure seems that there have been alot of favoritism and crying going on this year.

What caused the big pile up in 1 & 2 was a driver brake checking another driver in retaliation for a past race in Kyle. I am so sad for all the drivers that got taken out due to no fault of their own. To me I think if you can't handle getting beat on a race track you shouldn't be racing. It sure seems that there have been alot of favoritism and crying going on this year.

Why do I have this feeling that there may be more than one version of this particular incident?

If Barker brake-checked Schild, why did the TSRS officials send Schild to the back? Or, if it was too close to call, why didn't they put both back in their original positions? Just asking. I wasn't there myself.

Nick

Why do I have this feeling that there may be more than one version of this particular incident?

If Barker brake-checked Schild, why did the TSRS officials send Schild to the back? Or, if it was too close to call, why didn't they put both back in their original positions? Just asking. I wasn't there myself.

Nick

thats where the favoritism comes in........there was alot of bad calls Saturday night in TSRS and the PLM

I think the 7 did not like being passed by the 17 the lap before and hit the 17 going into turn one and turned him around. I also don't believe the 7 would hit him on purpose. Those guys are to good to wreck people.It also makes no since for anyone racing for a win to ever brake check anyone. Barker has never been known for wrecking others.Barker has to repair his stuff with his hard earned money and anyone that knows his past racing experience knows that. He was the SAS late model champion 2005 second in 2006. Being turned around going into a turn by a car on your rear bumper is nothing new. Saying that Barker brake checks the 7 on purpose while leading the race because the 7 moved him over and passed him at Kyle makes little since. :blink:

Sometimes I wonder what race alot of you people are even watching. Or maybe your just blind and see what you want to see and what you want to happen. I was there and from a drivers point of view sitting in the stand watching the TSRS race. The 17 and 7 had a good race going on for the lead, they left the 3rd place car and had a race of their own going on. They passed each other a few time prior to the big one, and when that happened it was becuase of hard racing. The 7 came off of 4 in the bottom lane and the 17 on the outside, When they entered turn 1 the 17 didnt seem to get into the corner as hard as he had been, and the 7 got in harder than the 17 plus he was entering at a different angle(remember he was on the bottom) when he got on the brakes the car went up the track just like it had done the previous few laps when trying to race the 17. I dont think he tryed to take the 17 car out he was just racing hard. Its funny becuase i dont think Robert or Chris have been on this thread talking trash about each other, if i saw it right the 7 went to victory circle and congradulated the 17, they probably chaulked it up as hard racing and will both be in Kyle racing just as hard next weekend for the win. Now with all this being said i talk to both driver pretty much ever race im at, i dont help any of them just know them from being a racecar driver, i know what i saw and they know what they did inside the racecar, i dont think the 17 would brake check while leading the race and i dont think the 7 would wreck the 17 car when they are half way through the race and a straight away ahead of the rest of the field. What could happen is the guys that got into the wreck could make sure there spotters are on their toes next time, Alot of the cars got wrecked due to not slowing down for a spun car half a lap ahead. Just my opinion. Good luck in Kyle

J.C

Archived