challenge to flagman and son

postell69

hey flagman how about two races one me and tj,and the other me and you no points no money just bragging rights for famliy gatherings rules 5 laps standing start what you say he ,he,he

hey flagman how about two races one me and tj,and the other me and you no points no money just bragging rights for famliy gatherings rules 5 laps standing start what you say he ,he,he

Are ou serious??? You will not stand a chace againts Kevin!!!!!

it really dosent matter hes been my brother in law for 17 yrs and i have only raced against him once and that was at cc so if hes up to it and if owen is up for it then who knows i might get lucky wont know until it happens and all i know is its all in fun

OK uncle if dad snd owen says we can do it, we can do it during intermission Sat

i was going to take my challenge off the board didnt want to offend aybody but i guess purestock 92 thought i did we could always do a dad and son tag team you and your dad in your car and me and joey in mine just trying to have fun just let me know which you would rather do doesnt really matter anymore i was just trying to race against your dad for fun never really had a chance to i guess if i move to pure stocks next yr i will

who's on first what's on third

whats in the out field just not sure where that is ......right or left .. sorry owen your wrong ..confused is in center field .. wow is in the dugout ..and what happen here is on vacation ..he is the cousin of whats in the outfield the one im not sure which field . left or right

Archived