Mobile top 5

Snowball

Casey was so dominant for the first 91 laps, it was pitiful for the other drivers. Glad to hear he did not blow his motor like most of us in attendance thought. My heart went up into my throat when I saw the fire come out the back of his car. Got to meet Casey's mother before the race. It is good to able to put a face on a fellow poster. I bet the plug in the rear end will get checked next week when Casey will again dominate the Viper Series at Opp, Alabama. I believe he ended up as the Miller Lite Champion at MIS.

Casey was so dominant for the first 91 laps, it was pitiful for the other drivers. Glad to hear he did not blow his motor like most of us in attendance thought. My heart went up into my throat when I saw the fire come out the back of his car. Got to meet Casey's mother before the race. It is good to able to put a face on a fellow poster. I bet the plug in the rear end will get checked next week when Casey will again dominate the Viper Series at Opp, Alabama. I believe he ended up as the Miller Lite Champion at MIS.

He did win the championship so I hope that helped ease the pain a little.I also got to meet the Smiths this weekend and hang out some in their pits(even got a cool team t-shirt from Mrs. Smith)Casey is a sharp young man with a good personality and is representing Texas well!!!!!

www.mobilespeedway.net. And it was great meeting all of the people this weekend too. We are heading home in the Hauler. Jason Young team just passed us. Casey was very upset last night. There is no question who had the fastest car but came up 9 laps short of the wIn The transmission had to be changed before qualifying because a seal blew out and was leaking oil. When they fillled it with oil the plug never got tighten and safety wired The crew felt terrible but just like Casey said we are a team and we all make mistakes and learn from them and move on. Next race Opp and hopefully another Championship

Landlord, Snowball and I are great friends, but I love to pick on him because he is a one track homey. Even he will tell you I don't miss any big races at FFs even though my home track is MIS, and I have to drive 70 miles one way. The "Llamaboy" thing is because I post as Llamadog on every other website, but I think you know that.

Archived