oldtimer racing

Rookie49

alot of those cars are not paid for and have liens .and poeple wont fix them .so they sit ..i like to see how that lien part works out ..... another thing they passed is the noise level ... it cant be over 70 . and at night 60 ....industrial town ..lol .so those cars with ear splitting base will have to shut them down to a wimper ... i can go for that ..just leave our racecars alone ..

Is This An Attempt to Shut Down OT's racing operations?

Read that Channel 6 website.

By the way, what's goin on down that way? You got lawyers that ain't lawyers, race track owners that don't own the track, you got cars drivin in the schools, pink drinkin water.... :lol:

you are digging a deep hole ....are you implying the racecars we have are junk ...just keep it up ..and ill ...ill ...ill .well i dont know what ill do .. :lol::lol: . just to let you know if our cars are junk they are fast for being junk ..

I think OTs racecars are safe if they stay in the garage. Also OldTimer Racing Inc. not to be confused with OldTimer Bench Racing Inc. . One is very active, one is not. This ought to get a few more posts for O.T.B.R. Inc.

Archived