Texas Mile

Rosie

I will be there, with my dad and sister. They are also looking to join the 200mph club.

Will, I'm glad to hear that the bike is fixed and Jen is ready for another shot at 200. You and your family are great people and always a pleasure to have at the Mile.

Rosie, very nice to meet you also. I enjoyed talking to you and meeting your friends. Jenn now is a member of the 200mph club! Her best run of the day was 211mph. Dad says tomorrow he may take his turn on the bike if he feels like it.

[resized by Nick Holt, 10/6/07]

post-3-1191729999_thumb.jpg

Well we missed it by .95... Had clutch issues after second run yesterday forth run was 199.05 fifth was 197.50 and run this morning was 197.50. Darn stock clutches don't like when you hammer them with all that power.....

Well we have next year for both cars...

Rosie, I'll PM you tomorrow. I met someone there I want to see if you know them...

Mark

Well we missed it by .95... Had clutch issues after second run yesterday forth run was 199.05 fifth was 197.50 and run this morning was 197.50. Darn stock clutches don't like when you hammer them with all that power.....

Well we have next year for both cars...

Rosie, I'll PM you tomorrow. I met someone there I want to see if you know them...

Mark

ok kiss i missed something here ..what in the world do you have that goes that fast ..dont tell me its two of your trucks ..

Jen ran a 216.5 after a gear change this afternoon, and the bike was still on the rev limit before the end of the mile. Thats one fast street bike! Congratz Dad and Jen for becoming the first father /daughter team to join the 200mph club!

Sorry Neon,

Congrats on some great runs....

OT,

A good friend here in SA has a shop which I help out at part time when she needs help for special events or whatever. We had a 02 Z06 & an 06 Z06 they took out... They were happy with the 02 since it's only making 7lbs of boost, it was on the limiter in 5th at 3/4 track and were happy with the 06 since the clutch held together for 4 more runs than it should have.... To funny, two trucks together... Now if I could find like a 2.21 or something close I'd run the truck.... There was a car that looked like it could be an ASA Latemodel. Thinking of next year already...

When you get ready to run that ASA LM next year, come see me. I've got a set of super light weight 9" super speedway gears (2.91). If you've got about 800hp, you should make 200mph at about 8500 - 9000 rpm. :D

H,

It wasnt our LM. Not sure whos it was, but thanks...

We had 2 Vets and a possible truck(ARTS, USRA, Texas Truck) for '08

Archived