Spectacular!

... 28 Late Models was more then worth the price of admission. Exicting racing in most of the mains. Pretty nice job all around.

My only question is "Does TSRS have a quota of 1 yellow flag per car rule?" Seemed like there were 28 cautions too. ;)

only 28...man, it felt like 58

... 28 Late Models was more then worth the price of admission. Exicting racing in most of the mains. Pretty nice job all around.

My only question is "Does TSRS have a quota of 1 yellow flag per car rule?" Seemed like there were 28 cautions too. ;)

only 28...man, it felt like 58

Yeah felt that way sitting in the bleachers too. Coming down checker, I told my buddy,"go on to the can. There will be at least 5 more caution laps and another yellow. You won't miss the finish." I was right.

It was a good race except for the cautions though.

Now Nick.. is that the "caution ratio", or the "cars per caution ratio"...

Correct me if i am wrong but if the magic caution ratio is that low then the cars per caution ratio has to be in the upper 20's?

:D:blink:<_<

Aaron, Aaron, Aaron. Come on, guy - you have to realize that we're talking hypnologic algorithm sets here, not some fuzzy "magic caution ratio." Look at it this way, if the indeterminate (read infinite, if you prefer) values of the hypotnii of the stylized, logarithmic (yet still undefined) right triangles that are defined by the nearly infinite array of radians which in turn are defined by the radii of the circles that define the mean of the turns of a typical race track are taken in to consideration, there obviously can be no magic caution ratio.

I actually obtained the 1.3 caution periods per race event based on numerous studies by the Union of Racing Adjudicating Judges Enological Race Commission (URAJERC) an august body of former and current Hobby Stock drivers, who incorporate the data described above as well as data obtained from survey conducted on various racing forums, such as our own Texas Speed Zone (a URAJERC member site).

Hope this clears that up once and for all.

Nick

Aaron, Aaron, Aaron. Come on, guy - you have to realize that we're talking hypnologic algorithm sets here, not some fuzzy "magic caution ratio." Look at it this way, if the indeterminate (read infinite, if you prefer) values of the hypotnii of the stylized, logarithmic (yet still undefined) right triangles that are defined by the nearly infinite array of radians which in turn are defined by the radii of the circles that define the mean of the turns of a typical race track are taken in to consideration, there obviously can be no magic caution ratio.

I actually obtained the 1.3 caution periods per race event based on numerous studies by the Union of Racing Adjudicating Judges Enological Race Commission (URAJERC) an august body of former and current Hobby Stock drivers, who incorporate the data described above as well as data obtained from survey conducted on various racing forums, such as our own Texas Speed Zone (a URAJERC member site).

Nick

So, umm nick, are you saying 2+2 is really 4 with your statement?

-Shawn

Nick

-Shawn

Umm.. :blink: I dizzy now, ya'll quit! :huh:

Nick

-Shawn

Nope, he's saying that (.5X4) +(.25 X8) = (10 x .4)

Actually it's more like:

The square root of 81 minus the square root of 25 equals the square root of 16.

Who cares how we got there as long as we all get the same answser?

Or, the inverse: As long as we all understand the concept and agree upon the methodology, who cares what the answer is?

Nick

P.S. I asked that same question in Physics 101 as a freshman at Bates College in 1962. Guess who got a D- that semester...

The more I think about the number of "ideal" caution periods one should hope for in a stock car race, the more I think we need to unleash efficient channels and innovate intuitive partnerships as we strive to seize end-to-end synergies.

Or to put that another way, our goal should be to streamline global partnerships and maximise dynamic methodologies, not forgetting that enhancing customised partnerships is always a good idea when integrating best-of-breed niches as in this case.

Phew. I'm glad I got that off my chest. Been bugging me all day.

Nick

The more I think about the number of "ideal" caution periods one should hope for in a stock car race, the more I think we need to unleash efficient channels and innovate intuitive partnerships as we strive to seize end-to-end synergies.

Or to put that another way, our goal should be to streamline global partnerships and maximise dynamic methodologies, not forgetting that enhancing customised partnerships is always a good idea when integrating best-of-breed niches as in this case.

Phew. I'm glad I got that off my chest. Been bugging me all day.

Nick

Now that's the answer I've been waiting on. Debate closed. :blink:

• 1 month later...

Archived