CONGRATS TO STAPP

Rookie49

I'm still grinnig, Ed told me to tell Cary what what David ran. He said holy $^%%$, an proceeded to cut a perfect lap. After he said "I let it all hang out". I had a blast last night. Cary, you where thinking BIG PICTURE, you should have won. I am proud to be a little part of last night.

Thank you sir, Chase had that thing hooked up!

Well, Mathias ran a good race but if it was a 50 lapper I think it was yours. You had enough for him, looked like you just ran out of laps. But that's part of racin' you get x amount of laps to get it done. So congrats to the 20 also, but good run from everybody.

Two very telling comments about that race-

My buddy who I took with me mentioned how clean the entire Super Stock race was.

One of the driver's I spoke with after the race said that it was a pretty rough night out there.

Point is- that the THR racers have a lot to be proud of when someone who doesn't see them all the time thinks it was a super clean night when it was actually one of the rougher ones. I saw the best racing of the night in the A-Line's and in the Dwarfs. Man, I gotta get me one of those.

Thank you sir, Chase had that thing hooked up!

PS. Looking at your post time there-1:34 am.

Well that explains why I couldn't find you and chase in the pits. I was hoping to finally meet you in person, but you were already home with your feet propped up surfin' the internet. :lol:

I don't think we've ever had that much fun in qualifying. Congrats to David Webster for an awesome lap of 16.350. That set the bar high, and I told Cary right before he went out that it was his. I knew he could do it, and he proved me right. David and Cary ran identical lap times on my watch, but I was watching from the turn 2 pit stands - not the best vantage point. I couldn't wait to hear Kathy's official time. What a lap! Great job Termite.

Archived