END OF SEASON GET TOGETHER FOR DRIVERS,CREWS AND EMPLOYEE'S

speedy

Do i get the crappy season award, or most engine's blown in a season award? Maybe i'll shine one of these pistons i cracked and make a trophy out of it. :lol: Good job's Guy's !!! Congrats to all the winners and runners up, <_< and rookies lol. Hey if your still looking for somebody to bbq, Hooligans do a mean BBQ mite want to ask them, or maybe LALO will hook us up.... psss....Thumper cooks too

Ouch O.T !!! I thought us pintos got to stick together??? Dent award :huh: ? what, is the trophy made out of Bondo :lol:

\..stick together yes ..exspress an opp ..thats another story ..i mean you should go after ruffles potato chip sponsor ...you have enough of those ruffles ..... you know that just maybe a good way to land them ...thanks for helping.me come up with that ideal ...bondo .hmmm thats a good ideal ...i was thinking of something else ..lol

THE GET TOGETHER WILL BE AT 2PM SUNDAY OCT.7TH.EVERYONE THAT IS DONATING MEAT CAN BRING IT TO THE TRACK FRIDAY OCT. 5TH BETWEEN 6PM AND 8PM, CAROL AND I WILL BE THERE.THAT WAY WE CAN SEE WHAT WE HAVE AND WHAT WE MIGHT NEED TO STILL GET.THE BEANS AND POTOATOE SALAD IS ALL TAKEN CARE OF AS WELL AS PLATES,SILVERWARE,NAPKINS,ETC.ANY QUESTIONS ON ANYTHING YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON MY CELL AT 361-739-0063 OR E-MAIL ME AT rkemptx@yahoo.com.

THANKS

Archived