Mobile

ups88john

the pro late model race at the snowball was cancelled. the world classic 300 at Mobile International Speedway is having a pro late model race, along with super late models and southern all star trucks. the track is a half mile with moderate banking. here is the link

http://www.mobilespeedway.com/

big john

• 2 weeks later...

Supertex--

Reread John's post. It stated that the PRO-LATE MODEL class was cancelled. Not the entire Snowball.

There was originally a plan to run the Southern All-Stars Pro Lates, but they were taken off the schedule. That class is somewhat similar in nature to the TSRS class here.

That class will run in Mobile this weekend, along with the Super Lates and their version of the trucks. Won't be surprised to see a couple TSRS cars there.

Big John, We're leaving for Mobile Thursday morning. We'll keep an eye out for road-kill. We're taking my dad's truck-better mileage-so if we hit something, it'll be his problem!! (Ain't I the caring son??!!)

yea, tom, i bet you get son of the year this year. sorry to cause any confusion, but im pretty sure i put pro late models, as tom said. i guess anyone that picked eddie wallace to win in houston needs to change their pic lol. good luck out there, have a safe trip, and if you see any roadkill, it aint mine.

big john

Archived