Anyone in Austin?

Tim

A friend of mine here in Germany is going to be moving to Austin in a few months and would like to know if anyone could possibly take any outside pics of a house he is interested in buying?

The address is:

2309 PEPPERTREE

Austin, TX 78745

It's not a big deal, but if anyone is interested in helping me, help a friend, that would be awesome. If anyone has any other helpful information about the area the house is located in, I'll take it! :D Thanks!

Tim

Tim-

Can do. What information does he need, and how soon?

TQ

Thanks for the quick response TQ!!!

Do you know anything about the area? Good, bad, etc...? He just wants an unbiased opinion of the property, the area, etc... Obviously the realator is only going to give him the positives. A couple of pics of the outside of the house, surrounding houses and any other informantion that can help him make a decision. He has never been to Austin before, so he pretty much has to make a decision off our opinions. I told him Texas was the best, but it is hard to explain that to him. :lol:

You can email me an information: timothy.lee@usafe.af.mil

Thanks again, you rock!!!

This is an investement (rental) house that he is looking to buy, but not for him. So any helpful info would be great. I think he said it was 4 bdrm, but only 1200 square feet, which doesn't really add up. Thanks again!

Tim

Are you sure of the zip code? I think that it is in the 78744 area, I have two rental houses in that area that I will sell if interested one for 100k and one for 115k both are rented with good tenants till next year. 1 5407 Pine pl. and the other 5201 Canella dr. give me a call if interested 512-784-5461

Archived