Non payment by J & S Racing Promotions

Brazilnut 20

Memo to: All Texas Pro Sedans Members and Officials

Subject: Non payment by J & S Racing Promotions

This is to advise all Texas Pro Sedans Members and Officials that the $400 balance due for the $600 sponsorship of the last three TPS races by J & S Racing Promotions has still not been paid. :angry:

I have sent several e-mails and made several phone calls to Shelma Walton, Owner of J & S Racing Promotions to remind her of the overdue payment. As late as August 14 she promised to pay TPS. My latest e-mails and calls during the period August 15 thru August 31 have not been answered.

On August 28, I sent an e-mail to James Beasley, Executive Director of J & S Racing Promotions. I requested his assistance regarding this matter. To date, he also, has not responded. :o

In accordance with our written and signed contract with J&S, the Texas Pro Sedans have fulfilled their obligations to J&S at all three races. (A copy of the contract is available to TPS Members).

J & S Racing Promotions has not fulfilled their contractual obligations to TPS as evidenced by not paying the $400 balance due which is owed to the Texas Pro Sedans.

To avoid purse reductions at August 11 and 18 races and to keep purse levels for those two races at

pre-race anticipated levels, the money owed by J&S to TPS was paid from the TPS Treasury.

I will keep you advised about this regrettable reneged sponsor non-payment situation and future courses of legal action available to the Texas Pro Sedans.

Neil Upchurch

Race & Administrative Director

Texas Pro Sedans

c/o 3222 Leyte Drive

San Antonio, TX 78217-4018

neilupchurch@sbcglobal.net

office phone - 210/655-3222

cell phone - 210/365-3221

copy to:

Shelma Walton, Owner, J & S Racing Promotions

James Beasley, Executive Director of J & S Racing Promotions

Archived