TOO BAD !

RodneyRodriguez

Bryan,

You....and about 3 million other Longhorn fans! :lol::lol::lol:

Trust me, there are some media people who won't miss him either.. B)

Whoa, not so fast my friends, you might want to kicks is butt and ship him out of town, but it could be worse than being in the top 10 every year, you could be an aggie fan, he'll we didn't even go to a damn bowl game last year. So you might want to watch which tree you go barking up.

Very true, Krusty...

Mack has had 5 great recruiting classes...he's had them near the top every season...he's had a couple top-5 finishes....he's done an awesome job getting UT back to the upper echelon of college football... :D

However.... :unsure:

Mack has ZERO Big-12 Conference Championships (even John Mackovic had 1)...Mack has ZERO BCS Bowl visits...Mack has ZERO national championships..and, Mack has ZERO wins versus Bob Stoops and Oklahoma..

let's face it, Mack is Bob Stoops' whipping boy.... :(

i stayed home to watch the game. so i am kinda glad it rained out at SAS. you can blame mack brown all you want. you can blame the defense or the offense all you want. OU is the number one team in the land and showed it yesterday. i am not a OU fan i am as much of an orange blood as there is. as much as i hate to say it lets give credit where credit is due OU is the reason UT did not win no one else is at fault. yes UT could have done things alittle different but it would not have mattered.

now chukc says LETS GO RACING hope to see everyone the 18th at SAS

dc

Everybody is Bob Stoops whipping boy, he's the best coach in college football, the only person that has anything on him is Larry Coker in Miami, and the talent was all left over from when Butch Davis left, so if this keeps up for the Hurricanes he needs some credit thrown his was as well.

OU is the number one team in the land and showed it yesterday.

ABSOLUTELY NO ARGUMENT THERE!!

now chuck says LETS GO RACING hope to see everyone the 18th at SAS

dc

DC--"LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO RACING!!"

Archived