New Race Track Opening

tps48

Sept.1 is the Grand Opening of Fast Tracks of Texas. 2 Kart tracks to race on, FREE BBQ (racing is not complete w/o bbq) Weekly races pay $250 to win. Exit 195 next to Texas Ski Ranch. Open 7 days a week.

These guys came by my shop and got a load of used up race tires to put around the track. They left me some fliers. They have a website...texasfasttracks.com They seem like great guys. I plan to stop by Sat. and try them out.

So they supply the carts?

Yep

Wow - I reread the post and visited the website - thanks for answering my stupid question. :rolleyes:

That's awesome - back home they had a series like that...I'm going to have to check this out....Thanks for the info

I just got back from there watching, these things are fast,sept 18th is when I was told to 250 Tuesday night will start, also rumor was anfd from enployee that they have 4 acres on the back side and was talk of a dirt track, whan asked if big cars or go karts, person didnt know, dont think 4 acres is big enough for a 1/4 mile, I do know the owners are from Alaska, and those sprints are so sweet.any one know anything about hereing of dirt going in there??

Went to this place last night. Lots of fun but it can get quite expensive @ $12 or $15 a race. The membership knocks off $2 and $3 if I heard right. . The road course carts haul ass. The dirt carts are fun too. My neck still hurts.

Jason Stanely,

who ever was riding in the back seat of you truck needs to shave his face or what ever that was sticking out the window.

Archived