Would reaching out to community in-turn help racing?

abrungot

My brain cells once again make me think of how can we get racing in Central Texas more exposure. Many people know that I work for a large company.. And we are required to do community involvement projects.

When I think of things like the Kyle neighbors noise complaints, I wonder how other big sports complex's are wanted in comunities.

I think one thing that could help Racing more is helping others. Any major sports franchise has its players involved in "Non-Profit" activities.

I see a few racers/tracks working for non-profit causes, however they don't get exposed very well…

What would a partnership with a club like YMCA, or Boys N Girls club do for the track?

Is there a way you can incent and reward drivers for Community Service hours?

Thoughts?

I sure hope you're really on pain meds. That was hippy at best.

Is the track having noise complaint issues??? <_< First time I have heard of this deal!!! Hope it doesn't start to affect the racing, were running out of places to watch live racing!!! :( Lenny66 :angry:

Don't worry Lenny. The track has had complaints from the neighbors ever since they opened, but I haven't heard anything about it in a couple of seasons.

:D Thanx Guy's, Good to hear something positive from the racing community. I made a run up to Dallas this weekend to pick up a car and I just had to go see the new Smileys store, GOOD GOD!!! Thought I died and went to heaven. That is one nice setup. Good thing I didn't take a credit card along, OH MAN that could have been real bad!!! :lol: It just gave me a little more inspiration and incentive to keep on supporting my need for speed. Gotta go back with some more $$$ ;) Lenny66 B)

Archived