SAS Rained out?

racin4fun

Hello,

We are suppose to leave from CC to go to the Oktober Fast tonight does any one know if it is rained out? We have had lots of rain here and the weather channel.com says it is raining in San Antonio and will be tomrrow too. Not sure if we should leave tonight or not. Any one know if it raining at SAS??

Thanks much

It's not raining although it rained lightly this morning. It is just sort of gloomy and humid at the moment.

I went to the SAS website a couple of seconds ago and called the SAS phone line (210-829-0405) and there is no mention of a rainout at this point.

So at this point the OktoberFast is still on!

Nick Holt

I called also and have been watching the site. Thank you so much. It is down pouring here. Yuck.

The weather channel says rain for San Antonio this weekend but I never believe them lol.

Thanks again

I went to the track thursday afternoon, the only bad spot was the pit parking outside the track. Nothing unusual there.

Every weather channel is saying something different for tomorrow.

Nick,

I have been in contact with Mike this morning, and we both agree to do everything we can do to get this weendend races in. I for one don't want to have to run the next two races back to back. We are ahead with our schedule just as if was August and a 100 degrees.

Good luck to everyone this weekend and we are looking forward to ending SAS's season with a real bang!!!!!

Terry Barden

Romco

Thank you all for the up dates. Nick are y'all going to build a dome over the track lol. That would keep it dry. Well I guess we will go ahead and leave tonight.

Good luck to all who will be there. Hope we all have a great time. :D

LOL it is a long drive also, and yes we have a crew coming with us. This should be fun. We are looking forward to this.

Well we are heading out the door sure hope it does not rain all the way there.

See y'all there.

Too bad...

Good luck to the crews who made the trip, getting home safely with all the rain..be careful!!

Another reason this web site is so great...

Instead of bugging TSRS officials with phone calls, we were able to find out within minutes of the call, that today's races at SAS were called...

Thanks, Jason and Nick!

Well we are home lol. :( What a trip. That suxed just a little. I knew it was going to rain. lol. I had a bad feeling. Oh well I now have about 15 sandwitches left lol. Anyone want to play some darts and eat sandwitches?

Well hope everyone had a safe trip home. :D

Archived