UNHEARD OF

Lonestar88

With all the talk on here about BAD offical calls and ALL involved rules etc.... I saw something Saturday that made me smile, Terry Tschoerner ( Driver of the #01 super stock ) left the door open to long going into 3 and 4 and was turned around by the 3 car. The officals were giving Terry his place back but he stoped and told them it was his falt......... WOW!! not common from what I remember. I heard through the pit's that he has helped several racer's with his body/frame shop, this guy is a class act.. Way to go Terry.....

I second those kind words Mr. Sandefur. I was ready to blame myself for turning one of the nicest guys on the track when he jumped in and took the blame. It IS unheard of in this sport sometimes but not with the great bunch of guys we race with, especially Terry. Thanks again Terry.

-Clint LaFont #3

Ditto you guys, sometimes when we see it one way from the tower or the on track spotters, we have a short period of time to make a call, sometimes in your favor and sometimes not, but any time, when there is time and an opportunity for a driver to take fault where fault is do and does, well what a man or woman!

I have to say, I see a group of drivers running at THR that are few and far between and we are blessed. Thank you all for keeping asphalt racing alive in Central Texas.

I have had so many emails saying what great racing action we had Saturday evening and how wonderful it was for the kids bike races and then them getting to ride in the racecars and let me add to that, that was an incredible turn out of participation from the drivers, I bet at one time there were 20 cars out there! Thank you each so much and I know several others would have been there, but they were in tech.

Thank you also to all the hard working Officials for THR and TSRS! Bless you all.

Incredible race night and the Austin Toro's are sold on racing, we appreciate their participation and now we know what we can do during off season! Have a wonderful week.

terry is one of those guys that if you are lucky you get to meet one of them in your life. there won't be another one even simular.

I'll second that about Terry and Joey. To try and even come close or explain what they have done for me in the racing field alone I'm sure would take me forever. There are many other "fields" where their help was given and given freely. I can recount numerous times if it wasn't for Terry I wouldn't even be racing at all. And the thing about it all is he expects nothing in return. I just keep thinking one of these days I'll have to "pay that bill," but in their book there's never been one! I'm sure there are MANY others out there probably nodding their head yes that can attest to what I'm saying. I will say Terry is one of those guys I feel very privileged to call him my friend.

Archived