thanks

HiTech

JESSIE AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK RICK DAY FOR LETTING US PRACTICE RACE OUR CAR TONIGHT .. WITH THE THUNDER'S ...WE NEEDED IT ..BRAKES WERE NOT WORTH A DARN .OLD SLICKS WERE TO HARD , A DRIVER THAT HASNT BEEN IN THIS CAR SENSE LAST OCTOBERS WRECK .. SORRY ABOULT THE PAINT JOB .I KNOW THE OLD SHARK WAS SORT OF UGLY ....AND I THANK THE THUNDER DRIVERS FOR NOT RAZEING TO MUCH FUSS OVER THIS .... CLEAN DRIVING FROM ALL ............NOW IF WE CAN JUST GET THE BUGS OUT SO LUCHE JR CAN TAKE A SPIN IN IT ...LOL... ANYWAY THANKS .RICK AND DRIVERS .YOU DID NOT HAVE TO LET US IN WITH THOSE TIRES ...CLASS ACT GUYS ..

JESSIE AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK RICK DAY FOR LETTING US PRACTICE RACE OUR CAR TONIGHT .. WITH THE THUNDER'S ...WE NEEDED IT ..BRAKES WERE NOT WORTH A DARN .OLD SLICKS WERE TO HARD , A DRIVER THAT HASNT BEEN IN THIS CAR SENSE LAST OCTOBERS WRECK .. SORRY ABOULT THE PAINT JOB .I KNOW THE OLD SHARK WAS SORT OF UGLY ....NOW IF WE CAN JUST GET THE BUGS OUT SO LUCHE JR CAN TAKE A SPIN IN IT

...and the tires had old air in them from last October, the gas was old from last October, rats built a nest in the carburetor, the driver smelled bad because he hadn't had a bath since last October, yada, yada, yada....damn Mike, didn't you say you have been "working" on the car since last October? Just what is YOUR definition of "working on the car"? Can't imagine you letting a car on the track without decent brakes.... :D:D LOL

JESSIE AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK RICK DAY FOR LETTING US PRACTICE RACE OUR CAR TONIGHT .. WITH THE THUNDER'S ...WE NEEDED IT ..BRAKES WERE NOT WORTH A DARN .OLD SLICKS WERE TO HARD , A DRIVER THAT HASNT BEEN IN THIS CAR SENSE LAST OCTOBERS WRECK .. SORRY ABOULT THE PAINT JOB .I KNOW THE OLD SHARK WAS SORT OF UGLY ....AND I THANK THE THUNDER DRIVERS FOR NOT RAZEING TO MUCH FUSS OVER THIS .... CLEAN DRIVING FROM ALL ............NOW IF WE CAN JUST GET THE BUGS OUT SO LUCHE JR CAN TAKE A SPIN IN IT ...LOL... ANYWAY THANKS .RICK AND DRIVERS .YOU DID NOT HAVE TO LET US IN WITH THOSE TIRES ...CLASS ACT GUYS ..

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH , THAT'S ALL I HEAR. :P:P SORRY MIKE BUT AFTER YOU POST TO EVERY SINGLE THREAD IT ALL SOUNDS THE SAME.

NICK i KNOW MIKE AND AM JOKING WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOKKKKKKKKK

AND I THANK THE THUNDER DRIVERS FOR NOT RAZEING TO MUCH FUSS OVER THIS ....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Razing to much fuss over what you are a car just like the others what would they have to fuss about you have a 4 bannger just like them ................ :ph34r: O YEA ITS A ROCKET sry Oldtimer i forgot about it beeing a ROCKET :ph34r::lol::lol::lol::lol:

AND I THANK THE THUNDER DRIVERS FOR NOT RAZEING TO MUCH FUSS OVER THIS ....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Razing to much fuss over what you are a car just like the others what would they have to fuss about you have a 4 bannger just like them ................ :ph34r: O YEA ITS A ROCKET sry Oldtimer i forgot about it beeing a ROCKET :ph34r::lol::lol::lol::lol:

gollie gee wizz .. guys i say thank you ..well alittle more than thank you .and i get the book thrown at ..me .. what does a guy have to do to get some respect here ..stay off texas speedzone ....lol .if i did i would never know how much you all loved me ..i met razor last night and he said he did not care if i misspelled words and such ..he liked me ..i know he was only telling me this so i would not fill the pits up with tears ..but hey ..he knows i have feeling's ... ok so ill quit sounding like a politician ..as 49 stated ..all talk no substance .. :D:D ......oh fuss over slicks 21 ..

gb tires are on order .maybe after we do some more tuning we will beat you ......jessie told me last night that was the most fun he has had in his car in a long time ..no pressure . he added something aboult me .... i may not get to drive this year .thats fine with me ........ those other drivers raced clean ... and of .course you would not know that seeing your in a world of you own ..lol will you let aliens join you ... cuz we are coming ...see you at the races in the largest thunder class in texas ..lol

[MIKE] THE FLAG MAN TOLD RICK THAT I TRYED TO RUN HIM OVER SO ,GOT THE BLACK FLAG. FOR THE FIRST TIME . LOL. BUT HE IS "THE" FLAG MAN SO I LEFT TO DRINK A COLD ONE.

sort of funny .you were beside him when you took off .. why would you try to run over him when he was beside you ..kinda stupid wouldnt you think .heck he was aboult three feet away from you ...hell ive seen you get in worst problems before and not take any action over it ..i thought you just loaded up the motor and had to get it going ..i suppose a very small tire spin .dont cut it .. ,,...i guess you will have to get a push off if thats happends again ..anyway now you know the rules .not to bad for your first night under the new system ..lol ..live and learn ..see you next time ..

Hey,TD,your reputation percedes you lol.I think the whole deal was just a minunderstanding.That happens when you get a lot of OLD people together.Isnt that right oldtimer.Everybodys saying HUH WHAT WHERE OK and the lights dont always agree.We will get it together,us racers know the only one Lalo runs over is ME..I slow down too much to enter a turn.OH NO I just gave away the secret to racing street tires.Good thing nobody heard.Including you Oldtimer

Archived