Tropical Storm Erin approaching Corpus Christi

debwill

The weather isn't looking too promising for this weekend's race. I understand that the formation in the Gulf has now been moved up to a tropical storm (Erin). Thankfully, it's not expected to reach hurricane status before landfall. I'm hearing it may dump at least 8" of rain in the Corpus Christi area.

The forecast for the next ten days is shown below. Rick now lives in Corpus Chrisit, so I'm sure he'll stay on top of the conditions at CCS for this weekend's race. Stay tuned to TSZ for further updates.

post-29-1187195549_thumb.jpg

Everybody needs to go to ricks, to refill their water bottles...

Youve heard of the expensive bottled water FIJI Water.. Corpus Christi is introducuing Fecal Water...

MAYBE THATS WHATS WRONG WITH ME OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS ..THATS IT THATS GOT TO BE IT ..SO YOU ALL'S I HAVE AN EXSCUSE ........CC WATER ...DONT DRINK THE WATER ..I THOUGHT IT TASTED ALITTLE CRAPPY ..

Yes i live in Portland(0ver the bridge) not under, HAHA soaker ( I know who you are and can get even).

I have a three room townhouse just itching for a party. Mona you are always welcome , just leave Wes at home(just kiddin).

And our Water is fine to drink in Portland we dont have to boil it first and our stores can server coffee, fountain drinks and sell ice. SO ALL IS GOOD IN PORTLAND. As long as we dont float away.

Rick Day

Yes i live in Portland(0ver the bridge) not under, HAHA soaker ( I know who you are and can get even).

I have a three room townhouse just itching for a party. Mona you are always welcome , just leave Wes at home(just kiddin).

And our Water is fine to drink in Portland we dont have to boil it first and our stores can server coffee, fountain drinks and sell ice. SO ALL IS GOOD IN PORTLAND. As long as we dont float away.

Rick Day

:D

Archived