Bad Night on Engine's and parts

CJY08

Did the Thunder Class had a bad night last week or what? Great car count!!!, Just bad luck on Car Parts, I blew my piston in the third hole (my luck this season), Didn't do to much damage. I know that Buggin found some raid on the Track and popped something, Even heard that Thumper broke a few carrot's in the car. 17 and 88 had a bad night Great to see their both ok. O.T didn't one of your cars pop something? I know the 9 overheated, Crazy night For thunder's

Did the Thunder Class had a bad night last week or what? Great car count!!!, Just bad luck on Car Parts, I blew my piston in the third hole (my luck this season), Didn't do to much damage. I know that Buggin found some raid on the Track and popped something, Even heard that Thumper broke a few carrot's in the car. 17 and 88 had a bad night Great to see their both ok. O.T didn't one of your cars pop something? I know the 9 overheated, Crazy night For thunder's

nah didnt hurt anything ..carb was to rich for that throw together ... fouled out plug.s .. 28 is ok .bad start with that 27 comeing down on her in turn one .she did not want to hit him ..that would have not been good with every one on top of each other . you would have been in that wreck ....so she went a lap down seeing they did not throw the yellow and have a restart ..but hey its all good ..car came home in one piece ...she's getting faster . buggin found that out in the heat race ...he said your getting fast .her answer was ..you havent seen all of it yet ..lol ... ill make a few more miner adjust ments to the car .. and she will be up front when she finds her lines and get used to the new set up . again .. we may have the seven car out this week , hasnt seen a track sence last years wreck ..gotta work some bugs out ..no not vw bug.s they have thier own problems .lol ..anyway good luck with your motor and get her back out this weekend ..

That 28 must have a V8,pulls me down the straight.

There was lot of problems.Thumper ran good but when I went to unload the engine was stuck.Thought it dropped a valve.Turned out to be a clutch bolt broke and jammed into the bellhousing.88 and 17 crashed harder than I ever saw a Thunder car crash.Lots to do before Sat.

Nice to have the dirt cars visit with us,hope they come back sometime.Thunder car racing is alive and well at CC Speedway,the STOCK CAR TRACK.

Here's a picture of the crash between the #88 (Nellie Kelley) and #17 (Bubba Ford). Photo courtesy of Gary Downing, Sr.

By the way, Gary will be selling some of his pictures at the track this Saturday - be sure to check them out!

post-29-1187138579_thumb.jpg

I THINK IT IS A STINK BUG ...A HAIRY ONE AT THAT ...... NOW SEAN YOU KNOW BETTER . DONT WASH ANYTHING .. IT MAKES IT RAIN .AND NOW I KNOW WHY WE ARE GOING TOGET NAILED THIS WEEK .....DOES NOT LOOK GOOD FOR RACEN .....BATTON DOWN THE HATCHES ...THAT STORM IS MAKEING BEE LINE TOWARDS US .....BEE THATS A BUG ALSO RIGHT ..

pinto beans ..thats a good one ...he already has a stink bug ..

stink bug. :angry: you #$%&!"?>+: AND ONE MORE THING THAT YOU CAN ^%@!>*&+*%!@

GB..... LOOK WHAT YOU GOT STARTED :lol: there's one good thing about OTs post he spelled stink right good job OT :lol:

GB..... LOOK WHAT YOU GOT STARTED :lol: there's one good thing about OTs post he spelled stink right good job OT :lol:

lmao ...i locked thats one up in the dictionary ...stink ...sean i think what you really meant to say ..$%%%&*(****... you love me ..

lmao ...i locked thats one up in the dictionary ...stink ...sean i think what you really meant to say ..$%%%&*(****... you love me ..

May have spelled "stink" right but look at the LOCKED it LOOK .lol

May have spelled "stink" right but look at the LOCKED it LOOK .lol

damn i figured you have to get out the dictionary to find my mispelled word ...you forgot to mention the word after that ... it thats instead of that ... that my fried was on purpose ...you think im crazy and dont know what im doing on here ..but the jokes are on you ..................... WILL I WAS WORKING ON THEM JUST TO PROVE TO YOU I CAN ...I NEEDED A WITNESS .... YOU DID THE TRICK FOR MY LITTLE GAME ..... .... MIKE BETTER KNOWN AS TPS 48 ..WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I DONT HAVE THREE CARS RUNNING ...COME ON DOWN AND ILL FIRE THEM UP FOR YOU I MEAN 150 MILES AWAY AND YOU GO BACK ALL THE YEARS OF YOUR EXSPERIENCE AND TRY TO COUNT THE CARS I HAVE RUNNING ..... ..... TPS 22 EVERYONE LOVES TO HATE ME ..LOL ..EVER HEARD OF MULTI TASKING ....PS DONT WANT TO BRAKE HIS CAMERA ...

looks like they where racing for water ......there are fights starting at wal mart for water

DON'T DRINK THE WATER IN corpus :o

I wash my bug today ...now its sick :o

Maybe someone sprayed some bug spray on you while they were fighting for water at Wall Mart.

Archived