Whats everybody doing in the off season?

Banker36

Darn it, Yank, you got us figured out!

But my wife would still classify you as a rookie--we first met (at a racetrack!) in about '75, and married a few years later, so she has heard it all so many times, she can say it before I do.......

But you gotta tell me...

1. Do you rearrange birthday parties and such around racing?

2. Have you ever diapered a kid with a red shop rag in an emergency?

3. Does he have a $100 tire guage, at the same time the air is low in your car tires?

4. Does your husband tell you he doesn't have time to paint the house, or trim bushes, but he has no problem going to a quick practice session or down to his friend's shop to help put a motor in?

It can go on and on, (and my wife can answer yes to all the above!)

I was bummed for a little while Saturday about the rainout, but my dad came over and helped me consume a couple pitchers of Margarita while watching Charlotte, so all was not lost! :P

LOL Txtom,

I can answer yes to lots of those lol. Not the red shop rag but my baby girl loves to play with car parts. Everytime UPS drops off boxes she gets so excited, she is 15 months old. She loves rockers lol. She went to all most every race with us this season and she loves it.

As for my husband well she just calls him bye bye. lol As soon as he gets off work it is off to work on the cars. I don't see race season coming to a end at all this year. The rain out really did not help lol. Oh well, as long as it does not rain this weekend. It is a long drive from CC. You would be amazed at how much the wife of a driver learns on house repairs lol and mowing the lawn and and and lol.

We have 1 bomber to re skin, 2 to build and a ss to build. We have one bomber done yippee lol as long as nothing happens to it at SAS. Plus we have a modified. This weekend it is off to the valley Fri. to run the mod. than off to SAS for sat. to run the bombers lol Race, Race, Race.

Off season????? What is that. It sounds like a dream. lol. I think we all need help, all this just to go fast in circles lol.

Well hope y'all have a great off season and try not to work to hard lol.

Not that I think about it, last years off season my husband brought his racing seat in the house and it got put in his computer chair and he has the steering wheel and peddles for raicing games for the computer he sat in his seat and got the old 5 point harness out with the helment and checkered flag and sat and played racing games lol. You know you got it bad lmao.

Archived