PIPING ROLE CAGE

nellie88

I AM LOOKING FOR THE NUMBER FOR TROY VELLA OR REX AS I HEARD THEY HAVE ROW CAGE PIPING.. ANYONE KNOW THIS INFO? SEND TO ME PLEASE SO IT IS NOT ANOUNCED TO EVERYONE.

THANKS AGAIN

NELLIE 88

Nellie--

Troy #66 donated pipe for your cause. I have it here at my house. Give me a call or just come by.

living here in New Braunfels i get a chance to go tubing every day :D:D:P

yea when i was growing up in canyon lake i went every weekend till i moved to cc in 89

Someone might want to check with the 17 thunder and see if he needs anything to get back on the track. The 17 car is a total loss. He was building another one but might need help getting parts to get it finished and back on the track.

bubba has and old pinto i built for jeff in 91 ... he said it took a hard hit in the back and has to be rebuilt ..so if he needs anything and we have it ..let us know and we will help ..

mechanical Tubing is thin wall pipe ,, I still call it pipe.. thinkin of tubing , I think of something square,,,,,, like OT :lol:

88 did you get some tubin

No Head Mech will be giving you a call soon to get it.. he is still tearing down and checking out.. Thanks and again thanks much for the Tubing.

Archived