FOOD AT CCS

PAPA

I didn't have any food last weekend. I did have a hamburger there about 3 weeks ago and it was lackluster at best. AS FOR THE DRINKS, I was very upset to have to drink Budweiser because they were out of Bud Light. Then they ran out of everything. I still have all these tickets and nothing to do with them.

what the heck are you still doing up, sir???

As for the second part of PAPAs question. Add more beer and subtract the tickets.

you going to sell tickets then you need more then one window selling them please .long line took way to long i did not go back for seconds and we do most nights ..dont want to spend alot of time in two lines ..thats not good for poeple who cant stand long .so they wont go .. first night i know .so im sure that will be fixed ,,maybe a ticket booth so it will free up another window for service .... food hamburger was okay .kinda small ..one person was working on makeing them when i was there .took him awhile ..cooking then bunning then adding the complements... and one other miner thing ..they are all made the same way ..everything on them ..some poeple cant eat or dont like rabbit food .. so please make some plain ..my son cant eat some of the rabbit food .and would have togo with out a burger ..other then that i injoyed it only because i was hungry .. ....... sassage wraps would be a big seller . ill eat more than one .lol ..welp up early so im off and going to spend all day trying toget the 7 car ready for saterday ..so see yah ..and to think some poeple think i spend all my time on here ..lol... pacecar i dont think its a backfire .just needs alittle more track time for tuneing ... atleast they ask .....

didnt sas use the ticket method for food and drinks a while back. nothing beats cash. it seems you always go home with a couple of tickets still left over, which means you could have had a buck or two in your pocket to use the next day............as far as food, you cant beat the basics : hamburgers, hotdogs, popcorn, cotton candy, peanuts and pickles.

didnt sas use the ticket method for food and drinks a while back. nothing beats cash. it seems you always go home with a couple of tickets still left over, which means you could have had a buck or two in your pocket to use the next day............as far as food, you cant beat the basics : hamburgers, hotdogs, popcorn, cotton candy, peanuts and pickles.

And BBQ. Can't forget the BBQ.

some poeple cant eat or dont like rabbit food .. so please make some plain ..my son cant eat some of the rabbit food .and would have togo with out a burger ..

instructions for removal of "rabbit food" from hamburger-

1. place burger in right or left hand

2. take other hand and gently remove top half of bun

3. place top half of bun on clean surface

4. remove "rabbit food"

5. place top half of bun back on burger

6. eat

LMAO!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I hatr tickets.I also hate long waits,hot weather,cold weather,small paychecks,large bills,Neons,loosing races,getting old,working,rainouts,and price of diesel fuel.I like................................I cant think of anything right now.

:lol: OK I second that. fsat women,wild cars and Cold Duck

man i really am spelling like oldtimer.its just that i got a blister on my typing finger.thats from trying to go from shift to the letter fast enough.my wife just showed me something.CAPS LOCK. :o

some poeple cant eat or dont like rabbit food .. so please make some plain ..my son cant eat some of the rabbit food .and would have togo with out a burger ..

instructions for removal of "rabbit food" from hamburger-

1. place burger in right or left hand

2. take other hand and gently remove top half of bun

3. place top half of bun on clean surface

4. remove "rabbit food"

5. place top half of bun back on burger

6. eat

LMAO!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

you are so smart .... why didnt i think of that when posting ..i did . only thing you did not add to it is ..the juice from pickles .onions ... tomatoes ,,, wont wipe off .and some poeple get sick just from the juice ...but i didnt think you would know that ..comeing from a snake ..lol

I dont like Raid , bug zappers, fly paper, sticky strips, black flag, rainouts @ the track & OT taken half my winnings. :lol:

if i took half your winnings .where the heck did i spend it ..how much was it ...i need it for the race car ...im tired .. put im 11 hours on the car today ..and still wont be there saterday ..found a crack in the rear axel housing ... so i said to heck with it ..next week ..

maybe they dont like oldtimer and my son ..lol .cuz i was told point blank .we dont make special order .you have to take what we have ..but now i know who the cook is .and and bet i can get him to make me a steak next time ... :D

Again...refer to post #10 above... :huh:

Archived