This one's for SHREK

Pappy_GT13

Here's a trophy dash from 93, approx. one month after I had a double rollover. Nick, if this belongs in the history forum please move it. Enjoy!

Link to:

do you have a video of you rolling over the top of crt . that was the best one ..one thing aboult it pappy .you built a tank ..how many times did that car roll . 6. 7 .8 .9 .10 . we used to try and pic a race you would roll ... pappy the roll king of cc speedway ..was that ralph or terry driveing that bug ..i suppose jaimie won ..

I think the 35 was Darrell Jones but not sure, he was usually crew chief for Jamie Garner. He won the dash. This & the time with Steven were the only times I rolled. Still looking for the double. Both times a car from another class had rolled recently so there was nothing in the rollover fund.

I think the 35 was Darrell Jones but not sure, he was usually crew chief for Jamie Garner. He won the dash. This & the time with Steven were the only times I rolled. Still looking for the double. Both times a car from another class had rolled recently so there was nothing in the rollover fund.

#35 was Darrell Jones. And Yes, normally Darrell would have been in Jaime's pit crew, but i believe he was driving one of Jaime's other cars at that time.

Archived