San Antonio Speedway Weekly Update

Mike Sepich

February 23, 2003

San Antonio Speedway Weekly Update

The 2003 racing season begins on Saturday March 15, 2003. We are looking forward to an exciting season of racing!

San Antonio Speedway invites cars from Thunder Hill Raceway Pure Stock Class and Corpus Christi Speedway Bomber Class to compete in our new Road Runner Division for the first two races of the 2003 season. Cars from these tracks have the option of using their “home track” rules or San Antonio Speedway Road Runner rules. Please contact our office (210-829-0405) or email me (SASmike@swbell.net) for full details.

San Antonio Speedway will have open practice this coming Saturday March 1 and again on Saturday March 8 from 12 noon until dark. Safety crews and wreckers will be present for your safety. All classes of cars and all touring series competing at San Antonio Speedway during the 2003 season are welcome. Pit fees are $15.00 per person. Grandstands are free. No one will be allowed in the pits less than 14 years of age. All persons less than 18 years old must have a Minor’s Release of Liability signed by parent or legal guardian.

Car registrations are well above projections and pit stalls are going fast If you have not registered your car for the 2003 season, please make every effort to do so as soon as possible. Car numbers are reserved only until March 15, 2003. Forms are available on our Website, www.sanantoniospeedway.com or call our office and we can fax or email them.

If you have any questions regarding technical issues or rule interpretation, please call Jeff Martin, 210-674-8184. If you have any other questions please contact our office, 210-829-0405.

See you at the races!

Mike Sepich

General Manger

San Antonio Speedway

I think that it is great that Mr Sepich is posting here. i wish that other tracks owners and managers would do the same. Like Nick I'm glad to see that car counts are going up. The only question that I have is - are they inviting the THR pure stocks and CC Bombers to compete because they don't have enough cars in the roadrunner class? The THR cars can bore like .030 over. I don't know if the Bomber and Roadrunners have that extra clearance in their rules.

Archived