TUGG OF WAR

<_<2 TRACKS CAN SURVIVE IN CORPUS CHRISTI IF PEOPLE WOULD NOT TRY TO PULL CARS FROM THE OTHER TRACK . TO ME THIS IS NOT GOOD BUSINESS , BUT THAT'S MY OPINION . BUT I HAVE'NT SEEN THE OTHER TRACK TRYING TO DO THIS . I THINK IN ALL GOOD FAITH THESE NEW OWNER'S NEED TO HAVE A MEETING WITH THE OTHER TRACK AND WORK SOMETHING OUT . I HAVE HEARD THAT THE OTHER TRACK PROMOTOR WAS AT THERE TRACK LAST WEEK AS A PAYING CUSTOMER AND NOW THIS !!! I THINK IT'S TO EARLY TO START THIS CRAP !!

YOU HAVE ASPHALT RACERS THAT'S THEIR CHOICE !!

YOU HAVE DIRT RACERS , MY CHOICE !!

...THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH EACH TRACK INVITING OTHER CARS TO RACE WITH THEM .. IF THOSE CLASSES ARE OFF .AND THE OTHER WOULD RUN THEM .. ...FUNNY THING A RACER WILL BE THE ONE TO DECIDE WHERE HE WANTS TO RACE ..NOT THE TRACK OWNERS PERSAY .. BOTTOM LINE IS ITS YOUR CAR YOU DECIDE AND HELP THE TRACKS TO DECIDE ASWELL ..MAYBE BOTH TRACKS CAN TALK WITH THIER DRIVERS AND SEE ON OFF NIGHTS IF THEY WOULD CONSIDER RUNNING AT THE OTHER ., ..THEN HAVE A MEETING AND GO FROM THERE ..SLIDEWAYZ I AGREE WITH YOU ..

<_<2 TRACKS CAN SURVIVE IN CORPUS CHRISTI IF PEOPLE WOULD NOT TRY TO PULL CARS FROM THE OTHER TRACK . TO ME THIS IS NOT GOOD BUSINESS , BUT THAT'S MY OPINION . BUT I HAVE'NT SEEN THE OTHER TRACK TRYING TO DO THIS . I THINK IN ALL GOOD FAITH THESE NEW OWNER'S NEED TO HAVE A MEETING WITH THE OTHER TRACK AND WORK SOMETHING OUT . I HAVE HEARD THAT THE OTHER TRACK PROMOTOR WAS AT THERE TRACK LAST WEEK AS A PAYING CUSTOMER AND NOW THIS !!! I THINK IT'S TO EARLY TO START THIS CRAP !!

Please explain to my dumb a$$ how inviting a class that is not running @ STS this week to run @ CC Speedway is trying to pull cars from another track.

I know I'm just a dumb fan, but I really don't understand.

IT'S JUST AN INVITATION!!!!! No one is trying to pull cars from other tracks. CC is just doing what I feel all the tracks should do. To let the drivers race where they want and when they want. It makes for a good show for the fans as well. So please don't make all this out as one track against the other. jmo

Is that a threat Jason?

Please explain to my dumb a$$ how inviting a class that is not running @ STS this week to run @ CC Speedway is trying to pull cars from another track.

FIRST OF ALL I DID NOT CALL ANYONE A DUMBA$$ , BUT MAYBE YOU NEED TO RESEARCH BEFORE YOU POST REMARKS ! YOU MUST READ WHO WAS INVITED BEFORE YOU JUMP ON THE BAND WAGON ....JMO

HAVE A GREAT DAY , BECAUSE IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE HAVING A BAD DAY !!

Why is it always the guys that call themselves dirt racers who come to the asphalt site and cry like little babys? :( Why is it the asphalt guys always invite others but dont get on their sites and complain?Why is it the real dirt racers,the ones that kick butt week after week NEVER post anything?The dirt track doesnt need anyone to "defend "it and the asphalt track will succede no matter what others do.Its just nice to have choices as a racer.

Why is it always the guys that call themselves dirt racers who come to the asphalt site and cry like little babys? :( Why is it the asphalt guys always invite others but dont get on their sites and complain?Why is it the real dirt racers,the ones that kick butt week after week NEVER post anything?The dirt track doesnt need anyone to "defend "it and the asphalt track will succede no matter what others do.Its just nice to have choices as a racer.

GB AS FAR AS A CRY BABY NOT ME , I'M NOT THE 1 THAT'S ALWAYS CRYING ABOUT THE PAY ! THAT BE YOU . AND YES RACER MAKE THE SHOW . BUT WHY WOULD A NEW OWNER WANT TO INVITE CLASSES THAT ARE RUNNING WEEK END AND WEEK OUT AT 1 TRACK AND POST THIS BS . BUT IF THERE WERE NO FANS THERE WOULD NOT BE A SHOW ......

OH YEAH ANOTHER THING GB THIS IS A PUBLIC SITE !! :(

Rick DAY is a good guy.he flat posted ON YOUR OFF WEEK you are invited to race at C.C.speedway.when OWEN was at that track he invited the i37 cars....because he wanted car count.its called PROMOTING!....i am sure that if STS saw it as a bad deal,he would call RICK.if racers start promoting a bad feeling towereds each other,its the weeker mind that will win out.we all love the same sport,so why start B.S. with school grade mentality?many know i think the new owners are plum ass backwards,but with good leadership(RICK DAY),corpus can have a very good thing......frank t

Rick DAY is a good guy.he flat posted ON YOUR OFF WEEK you are invited to race at C.C.speedway.when OWEN was at that track he invited the i37 cars....because he wanted car count.its called PROMOTING!....i am sure that if STS saw it as a bad deal,he would call RICK.if racers start promoting a bad feeling towereds each other,its the weeker mind that will win out.we all love the same sport,so why start B.S. with school grade mentality?many know i think the new owners are plum ass backwards,but with good leadership(RICK DAY),corpus can have a very good thing......frank t

WELL I GUESS WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPEN'S , HOPE IT'S ALL GOOD !! WELL MAYBE RICK DAY CAN DO SOMETHING FOR THE PLACE .. WILL SEE !!!!!

FIRST OF ALL I DID NOT CALL ANYONE A DUMBA$$ , BUT MAYBE YOU NEED TO RESEARCH BEFORE YOU POST REMARKS ! YOU MUST READ WHO WAS INVITED BEFORE YOU JUMP ON THE BAND WAGON ....JMO

HAVE A GREAT DAY , BECAUSE IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE HAVING A BAD DAY !!

Slidewayz,

I didn't mean to imply that you had called me anything.

That was a dig at someone else who had called me that.

Sorry for the misunderstanding...

The only thing I saw was the post from Rick Day inviting a class of car that is off this weekend to run @ CC Speedway..

If I missed something, please enlighten me.

And I never have a bad day.

Hope your day is as good as mine.

Rosie

Just letting you dirt guys know something,, Owen and I speak often and guess who is sponsoring the play center there at your track (STS)..ME... J and S Racing Promotions... the new owner of the CC track... But for us being backwards ,,hmm don't think so,,,, just working together to keep racing going.. Not Against another track...so whoever wants to race..can race.... We were approached about racing...the class we invited is not racing this weekend...

WAY TO GO GUYS, KEEP BADGERING EACH OTHER!!!! WHEN....PRAY TO GOD NOT, THERE IS NO PLACE TO RUN, LET'S SEE WHAT YOU'LL FIND TO COMPLAIN ABOUT.

FUNNY THING ABOUT US BEINGS, WE CAN NEVER BE SATISFIED. WE HAVE TWO GREAT FACILITIES FOR EVERY FLAVOR OF RACING FOR EVERY DRIVER, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, FULL FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT, AND YET WE SIT HERE AND POKE AT EACH OTHER AS IF WE REALLY HAD THE LUXURY TO DO SO. DO WE NOT REMEMBER WHEN THERE WAS ONLY ONE TRACK TO RUN OR WATCH. IF MEMORY SERVES ME CORRECT, A COUPLE OF TIMES A THREAT OF NONE AT ALL. WE HAVE TWO!! TWO TRACKS IN ONE SOUTH TEXAS CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS FOR PROMOTING RACING OR SPECIAL EVENTS, NOT "STEALING DRIVER'S AND FANS", WE ALL WAKE UP EACH DAY WITH DIFFERENT CRAVINGS. ANALOGY - ONE WEEKEND YOU MIGHT WANT PEPPERONI ON YOUR PIZZA, NEXT WEEKEND YOU MIGHT WANT HAM. THIS LUXURY WE DO HAVE NOW, AS LONG AS WE DON'T KEEP DOING WHAT WE'RE DOING.

ALL THIS PROBABLY SOUNDS A LITTLE HARSH, BUT I CAN'T OVERCOME THE FRUSTRATION, AS A FAN, FROM ALL THIS BICKERING. LET'S RACE AND HAVE FUN AND LET THE FANS DO THE SAME!!!!!!!!

JUST MY OPINION.

Actually nobody is lureing anybody.You just hear teams saying their track is bettrt.Thats like saying root beer is better than cola.It depends on personal taste.The lureing begins when the purses reflect it.When the tracks start one uping each other for cars THEN the lureing begins.Up north like Mossuri and Kansas there will be 5-10 tracks running the same nite within driving distance.They always compete for cars.In the end the racers win,the purse reflects that.Here we are willing to race without concerns of money just because we like racing.Uo north every track averages 150 cars in the pits and good fan count.The track wins,the racers win.Competetion IS good.Good shows makes good fan count.Good money makes good car count.We dumb racers would rather smother ourselves with pride.Except I know many modified teams and they will race where they can do best financially.It would be great if we had 10 tracks comteteting for us.racing would explode in popularity.As it is,we need to fill both tracks with cars and people.Or we might end up like the track down south and have to pay 70$ for 1 person to race 1 car. PS I will always try for more money.The only people who dont care about the purse are those who never win anything anyway.Ask the top finisherts in any class.Competetion is a good thing.All kinds.

Actually nobody is lureing anybody.You just hear teams saying their track is bettrt.Thats like saying root beer is better than cola.It depends on personal taste.The lureing begins when the purses reflect it.When the tracks start one uping each other for cars THEN the lureing begins.Up north like Mossuri and Kansas there will be 5-10 tracks running the same nite within driving distance.They always compete for cars.In the end the racers win,the purse reflects that.Here we are willing to race without concerns of money just because we like racing.Uo north every track averages 150 cars in the pits and good fan count.The track wins,the racers win.Competetion IS good.Good shows makes good fan count.Good money makes good car count.We dumb racers would rather smother ourselves with pride.Except I know many modified teams and they will race where they can do best financially.It would be great if we had 10 tracks comteteting for us.racing would explode in popularity.As it is,we need to fill both tracks with cars and people.Or we might end up like the track down south and have to pay 70$ for 1 person to race 1 car. PS I will always try for more money.The only people who dont care about the purse are those who never win anything anyway.Ask the top finisherts in any class.Competetion is a good thing.All kinds.

gb have you got oldtimer syndrum ... you misspelled a few words ..not like you to do that .... or is it .some juice .... i promise ill stay away from you if its oldtimer syndrum. lord knows we dont need two of us ..

Tugg of war ? Between the Bon bons and the wrench who wins ? :lol::lol::lol:

Archived