John Force Jody!

Keith Garrett

As jodys official crew chief after futher inspection of the right rear... wat used to be a hoosier 970 ... i came to the conclusion that the reason for the loop in 3 and 4 was not due to driver error it was due to a slow leak that was caused by a loose fan on the track during practice.. :D

maybe the fan stunt wasn't an acc... maybe it was marc's plan to finish ahead of jody????

HUMMMMMMM????

To use Nick ole saying.. only the people involved know... so its between Marc or crew member, the Fan, and the tire...

Shall we just call this all involved??

Thanks B Rocket. But I thought we had agreed on going with "The sway bar bolt came off and/or the 24 was leaking wayyyy too much fluid." :ph34r::ph34r: ??????????? Oh well either way. Sounds good to me. Damn you Marc Roy for all this misery.....That must have been a really slow leak too. The right rear still has 26 # in it. ;)

On Edit:

Thank you very much Keith for glorifying my loop and loaning me that 500 carb. With the 350 there wouldn't have been near that much smoke.

The fan was a diversionary tactic to get Jody off his game... He tends to gravitate towards shiny things. BTW it was nice to run with the CC Streetstocks for practice... Helped a bunch on getting a line to go off of... The smoke was cool but I was going to slow to worry about hitting anything hard....

Marc

Archived