Dwarf car danger

I noticed during the Dwarf car feature there were SEVERAL cars out there going far too slow to be safe. Does the association not a have minimum speed rule? Lapped cars took out the leader, and two different second place cars in separate incidents.

Now I understand that maybe some guys need seat time.....granted.....but when they are going 10mph vs. the lead packs 60mph.....I'm sorry but that's dangerous. At that reduced speed they are hardly getting "quality" seat time. Luckily no one got hurt in either case.......but luck can't last forever. JMO for what it's worth

Reb, we commented on the same thing. This wasn't just going a little slower then the race pace, these cars were going slower than what you might see on the parade laps. In the end, two of them almost took the leader out when he was forced to thread the needle and split two of them. Unfortunately, both of them ended up in the wall. It almost appeared that one of them thought the race was over because the other one was going to slow. Hopefully they can get the kinks worked out.

Archived