Owen and Crew

stang21

He needs help but you cant help him it will take a chouch and some one with a note pad :lol::lol::lol:

BJ34 , seems you talk alot of crap . You need to get off the Couch yourself and work on your sh&tbox instead of talking about other people's stuff. I see you backed off pretty fast with the Nelly race after talking crap. If Daniel needs help he just needs to say so. I dont see anyone on here offering to help you.

Sorry, I did not want to start anything, I was just thanking Daniel and offering some help!!!!!

Please don't do this, Guy's Anna Major /#33 See you all next week!!!!!!

Nothing started. You thank someone and BJ has to talk smack. I wonder if he was out there helping with the track or he just showed up to race ?

He needs help but you cant help him it will take a chouch and some one with a note pad :lol::lol::lol:

YOU GO HEAD TALK ALL THE SMACK YOU WANT , BUT I GOT A PHONE CALL AT 2PM ON SATURDAY THEY NEEDED SOMEONE TO BLADE THE TRACK!!!! IF IT WAS ANY OF YOUR CONCERN I WAS WORKING ON MY CAR , DROP THAT AND WENT OUT AND BLADED THE TRACK SO YA'LL COULD RACE!!!!! SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO GIVE TO GET SOMETHING IN RETURN , IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT I'M THERE EVERY WEEK RACING OR NOT I SUPPORT MY LOCAL TRACK!!! AND AS FAR AS THE NOTEPAD & COUCH YOU CAN STICK THOSE YOU KNOW WHERE!!!!!!!!

YOUR TRULY , DANIEL DUNCAN :(:D

WHAT DOES BJ STAND FOR ( BIG JERK) OH YEAH NEXT WEEK THAY MY NEED A ROLLER SO BRING YOUR BIG A$$ OUT THERE AND HELP!!!!!!!!!!

YOU GO HEAD TALK ALL THE SMACK YOU WANT , BUT I GOT A PHONE CALL AT 2PM ON SATURDAY THEY NEEDED SOMEONE TO BLADE THE TRACK!!!! IF IT WAS ANY OF YOUR CONCERN I WAS WORKING ON MY CAR , DROP THAT AND WENT OUT AND BLADED THE TRACK SO YA'LL COULD RACE!!!!! SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO GIVE TO GET SOMETHING IN RETURN , IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT I'M THERE EVERY WEEK RACING OR NOT I SUPPORT MY LOCAL TRACK!!! AND AS FAR AS THE NOTEPAD & COUCH YOU CAN STICK THOSE YOU KNOW WHERE!!!!!!!!

YOUR TRULY , DANIEL DUNCAN :(:D

WHAT DOES BJ STAND FOR ( BIG JERK)

the track looked great wish my jalopy had been ready

Archived