MINI & VW

Shawn B

I just got wind of a water cool VW , comin out real soon,,,,,,,,,,,,So that will be four VWs racin and I have two unfinished Bugs still,,,,,Just like to let y'all know & give OT something talk about :D,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mr GB you have two water cool VW too

Hey bug, if your still bugin to race every weekend load up your stuff and come sts we are still racing this weekend. So put up or shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wrangler wont u come play at the bull- ring with us at CC Speedway when you r not racing there at sts or put up or shut up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got wind of a water cool VW , comin out real soon,,,,,,,,,,,,So that will be four VWs racin and I have two unfinished Bugs still,,,,,Just like to let y'all know & give OT something talk about :D,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mr GB you have two water cool VW too

I DONT NEED AN EXCUSE FOR TALKING .SMART PANTS ..ANYWAY I HAVE TO GO THROUGH LISA'S ,MOTOR TO SEE WHAT HAPPEND ..AND TODAY I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THE SEVEN CAR ..GOING TO PUT THE MOTOR IN TODAY AND SEE IF SHE WILL FIRE UP ..ILL NAME THAT CAR THE BUG MUNCHER ..I TOLD YOU I WAS WORKING ON SOMETHING FOR YOU BUGGERS ..

Hey bug, if your still bugin to race every weekend load up your stuff and come sts we are still racing this weekend. So put up or shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Put up or shut up ( WOW some strong words),,,,,,do I know you ?,,,,,,,I think this is CCS site. Did I go to STS & start anything....NO..........

Put up or shut up ( WOW some strong words),,,,,,do I know you ?,,,,,,,I think this is CCS site. Did I go to STS & start anything....NO..........

WO THERE NOW BIG BUG ..DONT GET YOU SKEETERS IN A WALD ..I BET THOSE LEVI'S ARE BIGGER THAN WRANGLER .. FORGIVE HIM FOR HE KNOW NOT WHAT HE SAY ...MUST BE ALL THAT DUST CLOGGING UP THOSE SINUSE'S....

I DONT NEED AN EXCUSE FOR TALKING .SMART PANTS ..ANYWAY I HAVE TO GO THROUGH LISA'S ,MOTOR TO SEE WHAT HAPPEND ..AND TODAY I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THE SEVEN CAR ..GOING TO PUT THE MOTOR IN TODAY AND SEE IF SHE WILL FIRE UP ..ILL NAME THAT CAR THE BUG MUNCHER ..I TOLD YOU I WAS WORKING ON SOMETHING FOR YOU BUGGERS ..

The "Bug Muncher"??? How about the "MOTOR MUNCHER"!!!!! :huh:

Archived