New track to be built in Lewisville Texas?

TRACK ANNOUNCER

For a long time I have heard all the rummors of a race track that will be built in north Texas. Lewisville Texas to be more exact. I have seen no ground breaking, no media coverage or any other solid evidence of this raceway rummor being a actual fact. Sooooo I went and visited the local city officials on a fact finding mission. What I found is that YES indeed a interest has been expressed of a new track to be built in the Lewisville Texas area.

To read the entire story of my investigations by going to www.track-announcer.com and click on "BLOGS" and then click on Douglas Rollo's blog section.

Douglas Rollo

www.track-announcer.com

For a long time I have heard all the rummors of a race track that will be built in north Texas. Lewisville Texas to be more exact. I have seen no ground breaking, no media coverage or any other solid evidence of this raceway rummor being a actual fact. Sooooo I went and visited the local city officials on a fact finding mission. What I found is that YES indeed a interest has been expressed of a new track to be built in the Lewisville Texas area.

To read the entire story of my investigations by going to www.track-announcer.com and click on "BLOGS" and then click on Douglas Rollo's blog section.

Douglas Rollo

www.track-announcer.com

This subject has been discussed for several months on here,maybe you didnt catch the thread,ive talked to the "spearhead" several times and try to keep others posted on the Lewisville track news as i get it and out of privacy respect,i dont discuss some of the things not ready for the public yet. Hopefully more info will be available soon to dispell any rumors.

Archived