Races Canceled

MCreacy

Finally made it one here. :D I am not one of the racers of CC speedway of course but a spectator from last weeks races. First time with my wife and 11 year old girl. We enjoyed it very much. I used to go to the dirt track in Tulsa many years ago. I put my car as an avator I owned for many years. I no longer have it. :( It's a shame the weather has been so rotten these last few weeks but we will be back next weekend.

oldtimer dont give me no [edited out by Nick Holt, 7/22/07] .... i was just letting the fans know that if they wanted to see any races this weekend that sts was running... i didnt even go cause boys gave games on sat. nites..... besides ive raced at both tracks and i have one car for dirt and building a ss for cc so like i said wasnt supporting one over the other....racing is racing no matter asphalt dirt mud snow water.... so if u wanted to see some live racing ;) they were running...

NOW BOUNTY I WOULD NOT GIVE YOU NO [edited out by Nick Holt, 7/22/07] .. I KNEW WHAT YOU WAS GETTING AT ..AND YOU STILL DIDNT MAKE IT ..THOSE GAMES ..I TAKE IT THAT WAS BASEBALL ..

Oldtimer, I've noticed from time-to-time, you're mouth likes to write checks ... yer tail can't cash. Ya might want to take it easy on other folks.................... :lol:B)

i know the feeling .. my son plays base ball year around for 10 years .. and we think race cars cost alot .. you can park a car just cant park what maybe a career ... a retired astro player is helping him now ..doing some good ..i dont want to see the bill at this time ..i know this is not racen guys .so dont hammer us to hard ..just some proud dad's ..

Archived