ok

railer

Flyin 34 Its when a bomber or thunder car at the start finish line you start .. bomber get a 3\4 or whatever head start would be a fair a race then a ss will go and try to catch him or her in a 3 or 4,5 lap race . This could go on just for fun :unsure: I would try this out for the grudge that is going on

This sounds like a fun race.My "grudge" race is not really a grudge race,rather a match race.Its not to do battle,rather to compare how 2 different types of cars can perform together.I would be stupid to do contact battle,if Matt Luched me I might go over the wall and if I Luche him he would not know it :lol:

Thumper is going to get a Header start,I installed my headers last nite.Adan Arambula ,the owner and driver of the # 17 modified,repaired them for me.He sectioned a tube.Looks like factory.A lot better than the bubble gum goo I install with my welder.I think it was a TIG job.Thanks go to him.

I hope the weather holds up.I havent raced against a V8 car since the Edinburg days..I used to run my Karman Ghia with the Hobbies because there were no other minis at that time.I used to make the top 5 for money .The Hobby guys did not like it and always tried to wreck me.I could out manover them so they missed.Merle Shepard finally got worried about me and stopped this.

Lets race

WHAT'S A PORCH MOTOR ? IS THAT A MOTOR LEFT OUT ON THE FRONT PORCH OF A HOUSE ?

THE PORCH MOTOR WAS FROM ANOTHER THREAD I STARTED ON RANDY AND HIS BUG MOTORS ..BUILT THEM ON A PORCH ..SO I MEANT HOW I SPELLED IT ............TPS 48 ... I SPENT TWO YEARS IN FIRST . THREE IN SECOND .....ONE YEAR IN THIRD ... 6 MONTHS IN FOURTH .. 6 MONTHS IN FIFTH ..... AND I CANT REMEMBER IF I WENT THROUGH SEVENTH ... SENILITY HAS GOT AHOLD IF ME ..SO FROM NOW ONYOU ALL'S FORGIVE ME FOR I KNOW NOT WHAT EYE SAY

This sounds like a fun race.My "grudge" race is not really a grudge race,rather a match race.Its not to do battle,rather to compare how 2 different types of cars can perform together.I would be stupid to do contact battle,if Matt Luched me I might go over the wall and if I Luche him he would not know it :lol:

Thumper is going to get a Header start,I installed my headers last nite.Adan Arambula ,the owner and driver of the # 17 modified,repaired them for me.He sectioned a tube.Looks like factory.A lot better than the bubble gum goo I install with my welder.I think it was a TIG job.Thanks go to him.

I hope the weather holds up.I havent raced against a V8 car since the Edinburg days..I used to run my Karman Ghia with the Hobbies because there were no other minis at that time.I used to make the top 5 for money .The Hobby guys did not like it and always tried to wreck me.I could out manover them so they missed.Merle Shepard finally got worried about me and stopped this.

Lets race

Well thumper you need one of these to scare em off the track on the side of your car!

post-4842-1185249828_thumb.png

WHAT'S A PORCH MOTOR ? IS THAT A MOTOR LEFT OUT ON THE FRONT PORCH OF A HOUSE ?

hell yes daniel...one he has on his porch!!!!

I heard he spent 4 years in the 5th grade.

didn't you know!!?? he graduates this year! We are all invited!!! :blink: j/k

Archived