16. #39 Miguel Mendoza

17. #42 Lloyd Vernon

18. #27 Leslie Ann Bennett

19. #32 Daryl Phelps

20. #41 John Heinaman

21. #56 Chris Del Bosque

22. #72 DNS

23. #66 Johnny Torres DNS

Ken what happen. Why didnt you start the feature. I was at CC suppose to be there to watch a buddy race in thunders to see if his car he built was gonna be ready to race the dirt with us you know him i think Charley the one who use to allways help us,but he broke it. Cant wait to race this saterday see whta my car is gonna do with new upgrades. :D

Ken what happen. Why didnt you start the feature. I was at CC suppose to be there to watch a buddy race in thunders to see if his car he built was gonna be ready to race the dirt with us you know him i think Charley the one who use to allways help us,but he broke it. Cant wait to race this saterday see whta my car is gonna do with new upgrades. :D

his left rear went flat sitting in line to go out. if it wern't for bad luck he'd have no luck at all sometimes

upgrades on your car ..what you get a hair cut ..hmmmm a new driver ..you made it a fwd didnt you ..lol good luck with the added horse's

Oldtimer less typin and more workin on your cars so that will run and not loose oil pressure lol. Get them fixed and race the dirt and dont use the excuse to much horse power because i have just as much as you if not more amd I do just fine on the dirt with STEET tires.

his left rear went flat sitting in line to go out. if it wern't for bad luck he'd have no luck at all sometimes

That isnt no lie just like are frind Chraley work his ass off to get this car ready to race and bam broke the cv joint loading the damn thing. P well he should have it fixed and ready to race with us saterday. Cant wait It sounds like I missed a good night of racing.

Archived