J AND S RACING promotions

larry58

All you people who are talking bad about J & S why dont you all just be quiet and see what happens i have believed in them enough to join their sponsorship program i believe i was the first one to join and they have already supplied me with parts for my car "which is not running at the time" i also believe them about what they say they're gonna do about building a track if you guys would stop and think it takes alot of time and patience to get going on anything concerning building in and around bexar county so if you guys are patient you will probably not have to eat your words and apologize when u go race at their tracks i dont see any of you guys trying to build a track for all of us tempermental racers to race at so just give them time and we will all be racing at one of their tracks.

Thats just my opinion but i do believe that shelma and james are for real.

tps48 Posted Yesterday, 11:21 PM

I am happy to say that J&S is sponsoring the TPS races at THR. Sounds like they are serious about helping racers.

Unhappily I won't be able to partake of the increase in purse money that J&S promotions put up on the TPS purse, but I still appreciate the hell out of it. I think that is a wonderful thing they are doing. Thanks J&S I hope to see you guys out strolling the pits soon.

tps48 Posted Yesterday, 11:21 PM

I am happy to say that J&S is sponsoring the TPS races at THR. Sounds like they are serious about helping racers.

Unhappily I won't be able to partake of the increase in purse money that J&S promotions put up on the TPS purse, but I still appreciate the hell out of it. I think that is a wonderful thing they are doing. Thanks J&S I hope to see you guys out strolling the pits soon.

How bad is it Mark?

Some suspension damage, lots of cosmetic, bent axle, trailing arm, rear clip bent. radiator bent have to replace the race and pinion steering. Steering knuckle.

Don't know about the rear end if it is bent but hope not. 3 out of 4 rims bent. We needed new rims.

All in all not too bad. Got knocked a bit loopy, so that pushes me a little closer to being an official ding bat.

Your car sure was looking good. enjoyed the driving display that you guys put on. Excellent.

Some suspension damage, lots of cosmetic, bent axle, trailing arm, rear clip bent. radiator bent have to replace the race and pinion steering. Steering knuckle.

Don't know about the rear end if it is bent but hope not. 3 out of 4 rims bent. We needed new rims.

All in all not too bad. Got knocked a bit loopy, so that pushes me a little closer to being an official ding bat.

Your car sure was looking good. enjoyed the driving display that you guys put on. Excellent.

Mark,

Which car were you driving. We got there at the end of the heat that Carolyn Aramendia won and I don't know how much racing we missed. There apparently was a crash of some sort we missed and I guess a TPS heat race we missed also.

Over the last several months reading these posts I find one common theme. People seem to slam the ones who are trying to help as well as the ones they feel are not trying to help our sport. I take my hat off to J & S and only wish I had gotten with them on sponsorship. I think what they are trying to do with our sport is commendable and we as competitors should be supporting their efforts instead of trying to figure out how their not being straight.

Thank you J&S for your commitment to our sport and keep up the good work.

Over the last several months reading these posts I find one common theme. People seem to slam the ones who are trying to help as well as the ones they feel are not trying to help our sport. I take my hat off to J & S and only wish I had gotten with them on sponsorship. I think what they are trying to do with our sport is commendable and we as competitors should be supporting their efforts instead of trying to figure out how their not being straight.

Thank you J&S for your commitment to our sport and keep up the good work.

I DON'T THINK J&S IS GETTING AS SLAMMED AS BAD AS PEOPLE ARE SAYING, YES I DO AGREE THERE ARE A LOT OF NEGITIVE RESPONSES ABOUT THEM BUT WITH WHAT THE RACERS AND FANS HAVE GONE THROUGH IN THE PAST THEY JUST DON'T WANT SMOKE BLOWN UP THERE A$$ ANY MORE. I THINK THE COMMENTS THAT NICK AND DEBBIE HAVE MADE ABOUT PEOPLE TRYING TO HELP WERE FAR MORE WORSE THAN SOME OF WHAT I HAVE READ ON HERE. BUT THAT'S JUST MY OPINION.

I HOPE LIKE HELL J&S BECOMES SUCCESFUL AND DOES WHAT THEY SAY THEY ARE GOING TO DO. BECAUSE IF THAT HAPPENS IT WILL BE A WIN WIN DEAL FOR THEM AND THE RACERS. WITH OUT A TRACK WE HAVE NO PLACE TO RACE, WITH OUT RACERS YOU HAVE NO TRACK. WHEN THEY (J&S) WERE TAKING OVER THE DIRT TRACK I FELT BETTER ABOUT GETTING A CAR OUT THERE , BUT NOW THAT ITS BACK IN UNSTABLE HANDS I HAVE SECOND THOUGHTS ABOUT IT. WITH THE HISTORY OF TURN OVERS OF OWNERS AND MANAGERS I DON'T THINK J&S WAS AT FAULT WITH THAT NOT HAPPENING BUT IT JUST OPENS MORE DOORS FOR NEGITIVE REMARKS. JMO AGAIN.

SOME TIMES ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS............................

makes you wonder what was said back when nascar started out ,,seeing that this fine contraption we speek our minds on was.nt around then ........how many poeple who became rich and famous off of someone doing what j&s is trying to do ......and were the first ones to say it wont work .

From what I've read in books,everyone and their grandmothers wanted a piece of the NASCAR "pie" in the beginning.Maybe thats why they ran 2000 races a year at first.It's a good thing Mr.France was a big hard shelled person.Can you image what the initial technical inspections were like?I'm sure Freddie Krueger would have been impressed by that nightmare. <_<

Archived