Kn1ghtb1ade?

tps48

We are not the same person... LoL LoL Its funny though... No one can tell I use spell check and have somewhat decent grammer? LoL LOL

Sorry oldtimer it was there I had to take the shot... BTW thanks Kiss for sticking up for me... LOL :)

now im not that bad .lol ..you can take a shot at me anytime .randy ..

We are not the same person... LoL LoL Its funny though... No one can tell I use spell check and have somewhat decent grammer? LoL LOL

Sorry oldtimer it was there I had to take the shot... BTW thanks Kiss for sticking up for me... LOL :)

You're right no one can tell you use spell check. :lol::lol:

49 your on a role aint's ya

i sometimes think all politician's go to the same school as lawyer's ..seems the same teacher is teaching them how you smile to get you to believe in them.. THEN WAM BAM THANK YOU MAN .... but i know 49 is excluded from all that ...he seems tobe a nice a guy and is not in or running for office at this moment ..... may have watched herado bad spelling ...aboult all politicians and lawyers are just like wrestling .. NOT REAL .. ...... lol ..sorry 49 you will have my vote when you need it ..you just have to move down here ....NOW Im GOING TO BE IN TROUBLE FROM LAWYER'S . i may have to call my lawyer to protect me from law suit's ..

• 3 months later...
is he still around

and ia he ever going to finish his car, i thought i was slow

he told me he sold his car and was trying to get ahold of price to give his car back to him ..after sas closed he lost interest ... .i dont know if he got ahold of price ..i think he price fell off the face of the earth ..he has not talked to us in aboult 3 months or more ..we have prices tps car ...and dont know what to do with it .. so if anyone knows where price allen is tell him to give us a call .....

• 6 months later...

is he still around

and ia he ever going to finish his car, i thought i was slow

he told me he sold his car and was trying to get ahold of price to give his car back to him ..after sas closed he lost interest ... .i dont know if he got ahold of price ..i think he price fell off the face of the earth ..he has not talked to us in aboult 3 months or more ..we have prices tps car ...and dont know what to do with it .. so if anyone knows where price allen is tell him to give us a call .....

not off the planet, just monitored internet at work and none at home.. Right now I am tapped into one of my mom's neighbors internet, got to love un secured wi-fi connections... LoL I am still here sold my car price got his sold, and did lose interest with no SAS.. To far to drive to get to kyle, but I may check out a race there soon I hope if gas goes down anyway...

Laters

kn1ght

Archived