Ja Lane wins 2nd TPS race

ok well i hear someone toke lalo out and the track didnt throw a caution at first so he restarted at the rear well they thought he was going to do something so when he was fixing to be lapped they threw a caution for oil on the track i dont know thats was someones version who was in the stands so i guess im going to go see lalo to see what he says happened

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need rough driving redefined to me, especially now since I have to replace spindle, hub, tie-rod, lower arm, bent rim and repair steering rack mount. I got hit in both sides of the car, by the same car within 2 laps.

NO PENALTIES! (WHAT?) :angry:

Sergio

July 20, 2007

Sergio: I will tell you the same thing I wrote to Mark Pinson on July 16.

"Mark: If you have a question, call me. This is not the place to discuss association business".

Also, If you wish to further discuss your damage problems, you are free to bring it up at the next TPS driver's meeting. However I would suggest that you review TPS Race Procedure rules regarding time limitations to file a Procedural Protest re: page 2, 2007 Texas Pro Sedans Rules & Specifications.

Neil Upchurch

Race & Administrative Director

Texas Pro Sedans

210/655-3222 office

210/365-3221 cell

Not if I’m on the receiving end, I and Dish only had one incident when he first got Fosters car, it was too fast for the rest of the field and I got run over.

YOU.VE NEVER BEEN TO SLOW ..TOGET RUN OVER ..OR DID THIS HAPPEN TO YOU THIS WEEK ...POOR DISH ..THEY DONT EVEN RACE TPS ANYMORE AND THEY ARE BROUGHT UP ..SERGIO WE CONSIDER YOU A CLASS ACT IN PERSON AND ON THE TRACK ..SORRY TO SEE YOUR CAR BEAT UP AND LOSE THE POINTS LEAD ..BUT I KNOW YOU.LL BOUNCE BACK AND GET HER UP TO SNUFF ..PULLING FOR YOU ...AND THATS FROM A RWD OWNER TO A FWD OWNER ..

I need rough driving redefined to me, especially now since I have to replace spindle, hub, tie-rod, lower arm, bent rim and repair steering rack mount. I got hit in both sides of the car, by the same car within 2 laps.

NO PENALTIES! (WHAT?) :angry:

Sergio

Sergio,

So.. are you going to tell us what happened, or not?

Nick

Gentlemen

I will only speak for myself and to avoid any speculation I will do just that.

After the incident between myself and the 46, Mark, I immediatly found him and apologized and took full responsibility for the collision which was a result of the left front tire going down.

I also offered my services to him to help him repair the fiberglass parts on his car and he allowed me to do so.

It is always a pleasure racing and associating with all of you guys and I would like to keep it that way so you can be sure that I will always give respect and courtesy where it is due.

Thanks

Mike M

Mike,

I think in your case it was a racing incident (flat tire). I appreciate you taking full responsibility and apologizing to Mark.

WELL DID HE SAY HE WAS SORRY FOR BEATING UP YOUR CAR ..IF I BEAT UP YOUR CAR ..YOU CAN BET YOUR SWEET DEBBIES I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHY ..ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL ..IM NOT SHY IN TELLING YOU WHY ..HE COULD HAVE CAME OVER OR SENT YOU AN EMAIL .TO CLEAR THINGS UP ... ..

Oldtimer you have to have a car to beatup a car first. :lol::lol::lol:

LOL... WELL ONE THING IVE HAD THE PLEASURE OF DOING ...IS SPINNING YOU ONE NIGHT ..LOL... I CAME TO YOU AFTER THE RACE .AND SAID I WAS SORRY .NOW DIDNT I .AND ALSO EXPLAINED TO YOUR BROTHER THAT ONCE WE HIT .I WENT ON TO HELP YOU OFF THE TRACK .OTHERWISE THERE MAY HAVE BEEN SOME TORN UP CARS ..CHEER'S OH I MAY ADD TO THIS ..IT WAS MY FAULT ..JUST TO CLEAR THAT UP ..

TPS70 Posted Yesterday, 06:56 PM

Gentlemen

I will only speak for myself and to avoid any speculation I will do just that.

After the incident between myself and the 46, Mark, I immediatly found him and apologized and took full responsibility for the collision which was a result of the left front tire going down.

I also offered my services to him to help him repair the fiberglass parts on his car and he allowed me to do so.

It is always a pleasure racing and associating with all of you guys and I would like to keep it that way so you can be sure that I will always give respect and courtesy where it is due.

Thanks

Mike M

That is correct. And as you give courtesy and respect, you will receive courtesy and respect. I have talked with Mike and spent some time with him and his dad. Great upstanding folks. I will not have a problem racing wheel to wheel with him. These are the kinds of folks that make racing such a great sport. Mike, Thank you very much for your help and the beginning of a great friendship. I truly enjoyed the time spent visiting the other night. The green flag dropped and a race happened. during the race a racing incident happened and now we prepare for the next race. No problem. Hope your car gets completed and is fast so I can see if we can outrun you. Thanks again Mike.

Mark

Mike,

I think in your case it was a racing incident (flat tire). I appreciate you taking full responsibility and apologizing to Mark.

WELL DID HE SAY HE WAS SORRY FOR BEATING UP YOUR CAR ..IF I BEAT UP YOUR CAR ..YOU CAN BET YOUR SWEET DEBBIES I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHY ..ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL ..IM NOT SHY IN TELLING YOU WHY ..HE COULD HAVE CAME OVER OR SENT YOU AN EMAIL .TO CLEAR THINGS UP ... ..

oldtimer,

Can't say I've ever heard that term before! LOL

I just want to share my thanks to all of the drivers who took the time to introduce my grandson to racing last Saturday night at THR. He (Justin) was a natural racing fan - wanted to get into all of the race cars and trucks and meet all of the drivers.

Ja Lane got out of the car and took the time to go get a driver card from his truck. He talked with my grandson, gave him an autographed card and posed for pictures. As Ja led the TPS race, Justin continuously watched him, kept waving his driver's card and cheered on "his" driver - same reaction with Cameron Moore's victory.

Thanks, guys, for making Justin's first racing experience so special! My youngest daughter reminded me that the same thing happened when she was young and she got an autographed card from George Hagy at SAS. And she's still hooked. It makes me believe more firmly that driver interaction with the kids is our best marketing tool for creating future dedicated racing fans.

I thought I'd share a picture from Saturday . . . not that I'm a proud grandma or anything. After all, I just love fact that he calls me "Racecar Grandma!"

post-29-1185032827_thumb.jpg

Mike,

oldtimer,

Can't say I've ever heard that term before! LOL

NO PUN AT YOU DEB OR ALL DEB;S ... JUST A CLEAN WORD TO USE INSTEAD OF YOU KNOW WHATS ..SO FROM NOW ON ILL .USE DOBBERS .. :) .... NOW YOU HAVE HEARD A NEW ONE ....... MIKE YOU FORGOT THE [ s]

Archived