Rockin' night at HMP

firemdk

Congrats to the Huff gang. Arthur, Del and James rocked it out again, what a great night. A special awesome job to Graham and his gang for getting the track ready after the downpour. You guys are the best and anyone who was not there missed out on a great night of racing. I know, after fogging out the track I got to watch it from the infield and it was probably one of the best nights of racing I've seen in a long time.

Brent

It was a great nice of racing at HMP. I, too, was pleased to see that the show ended before midnight - especially with a rain delay and nine classes of racing.

Here are some unofficial results - not all of the classes:

TSRS

#7 Chris Schild (DQ?)

#1 Bobby Joe New

#79 Joe Aramendia

#50 Brian Moczygemba (DQ?)

Pro Modifieds

#7 Tuffy Hudson (DQ?)

#28 Trey Mitchell

#04 Brad Hudak

#44 H E Naumann

Pro Late Models

#27 Jason Young

#93 Kyle Sirrizzotti

#6 Brandon Bendele

#28 Ralph Burris

#00 Kristen Bumbera

Pro Stock

#777 Arthur Hermiz

Notice the #7 trend on the race winners on 7/7/07?

Interesting trend. The conspiracy theorists would say local racing must be rigged for it to come out that way. :lol:

Looks like Jack and Randy must have been busy also. :o

Glad to see the races got in. Keeping our fingers crossed for the 14th at THR.

Congrats to all the winners last night at Houston..... Congrats to great driving on Arthurs behalf, He took First place... Trey was there on the hiney of Tuffy.... Trey hang in there ....there is a next time.... Trey took Second... awesome driving .....

TSRS: This series is the most awesome series around... They have their stuff together, besides being entertaining, they can drive.. Just one hell of an awesome night...

Mary Ann has done a great job, putting this series together, and my hats off to her...

The track drying session with over 30 street cars running around the track was worth the price of admission. The track owner in his Mercedes was making it three-wide sometimes, and I bet he was at least running in the 17's, maybe faster. I can't believe there weren't any wrecks during that.

I debated going because I thought there might not be a decent car count, but I was pleasantly surprised. The pro late-model race was interesting with all the "name" drivers.

My only point of constructive criticism would be the counting of so many caution laps while cars try to figure out their positions, etc. What happened with the scoreboard when it went from 17 laps remaining to 10 while they tried to get 23 in place(radio problems with him I think?)??? 7 more laps in that race would have made it real interesting as New was moving.

All in all, best night of racing I've been to in a long time. Come to think of it, the only night of racing I've been to in a long time. Ha!

Danny

DOES JACK CHECK ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THAN CARBS AND RIDE HIEGHT?

Yes...to name a few that we've been through in the past few seasons: heads, bore/stoke, valve springs, CID pump, clutch/flywheel weights, suspension mounting points, and several others.

Yes...to name a few that we've been through in the past few seasons: heads, bore/stoke, valve springs, CID pump, clutch/flywheel weights, suspension mounting points, and several others.

They had several cars getting cockroached lastnight.

with the new schedule those should be just about every night ........................ not the last few seasons

with the new schedule those should be just about every night ........................ not the last few seasons

You've got a point there. That's exactly the way it's been. If memory serves me correctly, in our class, the first night was valve springs/weight/ride height, second night was weight and CID pump, and the third race was clutch/flywheel. No carbs yet in our class. We pulled heads at the end of last season.

...and I'm not complaining. A good tech man and tech program are essential.

UNNOFICIAL

I was there at tech last night and one of the cars was dq'ed for the venturis being either to high or to low in the carb. and the other car the spacer plate height was not right but like i said it is very UNNOFICIAL

CHRIS

so did both tsrs cars. (carb. infraction)

John Heils car got TORN up BAD.

Really good TSRS race-to bad we didn't start

congrats to Mr. Bobby Joe New on that last lap last turn pass for second.

Good race Trey M.

TSRS 38 crew

Congrats to the Huff gang. Arthur, Del and James rocked it out again, what a great night. A special awesome job to Graham and his gang for getting the track ready after the downpour. You guys are the best and anyone who was not there missed out on a great night of racing. I know, after fogging out the track I got to watch it from the infield and it was probably one of the best nights of racing I've seen in a long time.

Brent

That was a very very fun Hobby race. Hay Arthur can you slow down a lil bit for the #95? Ms Huff had alot of fun on your back bumper, hope you can check out mine at the next race! I had a military friend with me that had never been to the track before. He told me he was very impressed by everyone and ever class, including the officals. Good job to all drivers. See ya soon. Ty

I apologize for the scoreboard not being correct while we were trying to get the 23 in the correct position. I only have two hands and the score board in houston is done manually. I have to work the computer and the scoreboard at the same time. It is no easy task. My apologies.

tsrs director of scoring

amanda neer

Archived