NHRA.......... @ Norwalk?.......interesting

Ok, so you're saying......what the heck is he talking about now......right?

Well the track in Norwalk is owned by Bill Bader and family. Mr. Bader is the former president of IHRA, the competition, so to speak. I just found it odd that NHRA would add a former IHRA stronghold to their schedule or that Mr. Bader would go to NHRA sanctioning instead of his past bread and butter(IHRA).

I'm upset be cause I enjoyed what they called "The Norwalk Experience" last year,and can't experience it again.It's one of those dream tracks where you work in front of a sell out and no other track on the circuit gives you that.I can say I did get to do it one time though.And no other track offers a "Pound of Ice Cream for A Buck".Bill Sr and Bill Jr were the only track owners that shook your hand when you showed up,always asking if you needed anything,were you being taken care of and shook your hand ,thanked you and said good bye when you left.It's good for all of drag racing,and the Baders do things on their on with their facility without being told to do it.And alot of his employees that work the track I meet when I was there last year have been there 15+ years,and that's rare.

Archived